♧ truth ♧

¹⁷

¹⁷

jimin's pov

I decided to wear my black skinny ripped jeans and topped it off with a striped turtle neck that was a little over sized for me.

I took my phone and slowly went downstairs.

looking around for yoongi, I only saw how auntie lee was cleaning off dust from the shelves while some tv show played in the background.

"hello, auntie lee! have you seen yoongi?" i asked as i walked towards the door.

"hello, jimin. yoongi went out to book your train tickets. the online website had some issues so he went to the train station to solve this out."

that's great. it should take him long enough.

"oh okay, well, I'll go out and take a walk in the city. do you need anything?" i questioned as i took my bag and checked if i had taken everything i needed.

"hm, let me think... well, not really but if you happen to walk by a tea shop, buy jasmine green tea please." auntie lee proclaimed and continued her work.

"okay." i answered and closed the door.

it was 1:53pm and hoseok said to meet at 2pm. I should have enough time to get to the meeting spot.

when I got there I didnt see anyone. we decided to meet in a park so I sat on a bench and waited for hoseok.

"hey there, jimin!" I heard a deep voice and turned around only to see a guy dressed in all black.

that was hoseok?

I mean, I did see him at school a couple of times but for some reason he looked different now. maybe it's the black attire.

"oh, hi hoseok." I smiled and shook his hand when he reached me.
"so uh.. where would you like to go?"

"I thought we could just walk around the park and talk... I promised you ice cream, remember?" hoseok said smiling.

"oh right! okay let's go." I giggled and we started strolling through the park.

and why on earth did yoongi say hoseok is a horrible person? he looks so charming.
yoongi just probably doesnt know hoseok well.

I mean, when I first saw hoseok he looked quite scary and weird to me but he isnt like that in real life.

we walked for some time. or maybe it was a couple of hours...
I didnt notice how time went by next to hoseok.