Ballroom sleepover

(A/N)
Hey people, its me again, this chapter will take place after you and ozpin end your conversation.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Ozpin P.O.V)

After talking with (Y/N) i went out and walked to the auditorium, glynda was already waiting there for me.

I walked from the back of the auditorium, i watched from backstage and saw all the students waiting there.

And for some reason i see the schnee giving some kind of flyer to people?

Anyway, i walked to the stage cane in hand and started my speech.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have travelled here today in search of knowledge - to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

I then went off stage as glynda behind me took the mic and told the students to go to the ballroom tonight.

I took my coffee and sipped it.

(Y/N): wow, you sounded very friendly out there.

I took another sip and looked at him.

Ozpin: you're being sarcastic, aren't you?

(Y/N): ...

Ozpin: ...

I then took another long sip from my coffee and looked at him again.

(Y/N): yes

Ozpin: a child being sarcastic is not sweet you know?.

(Y/N): now your just making fun of me, anyway, im gonna go down to vale and buy some chocolate, anything you want me to buy?.

Ozpin: is there any good coffee there?.

(Y/N): well yea, probably in a cafe.

Ozpin: can you get me more coffee then?

(Y/N): but your drinking one righ- fine, ill be back at around 4 to 5.

He used his semblance to repel him self outside and into the sky.

I took another sip of my coffee and walked back to the tower.

(Y/N P.O.V)
(Time skip to 5:00 pm)

I got back with a bag full of chocolate, and coffee, i went out of the bullhead and walked to the tower.

Arriving i went to ozpins office and placed his coffee on his table, he wasnt here, probaly doing something.

I was going to get out but then i heard a sipping sound behind me, i turn around and saw ozpin, drinking the coffee.

Ozpin: not bad...

I grabbed one of my chocolate and took a bite.nom.

I was gonn take another vite until ozpin was looking at me weirdly i stopped eating the chocolate and looked at him.

Ozpin: hmm?, keep going, im not stopping you.

I smiled and took another bite from the chocolate, i heard a shutter sound and looked at ozpin.

(Y/N): Did you hear that?

Ozpin: whatever are you talking about?

I swore i saw ozpin put his scroll into his pocket.