Vale

(A/N)

Hello!, its me, back with another chapter, this chapter will be something, so yeah.

Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up and looked at the time to see it was six in the morning, i went down from my bed and walked over to the shower.

After taking a shower i put on some clothes and a jacket, i took my weapon with me, i took out some chocolate i had in my pocket and took a bite on it, i look at the time to see it was already eight.

(Y/N): time to go.

I got out from my room and locked it, and then i flew to the bullheads using my semblance.

(Team RWBY P.O.V)

The team was already awake since five in the morning, they were picking clothes until they decided to wear the clothes they usually wear, suprisingly they were really worked up on clothes.

Weiss & Ruby: im not wearing that.

Yang: But its cute!.

Weiss, blake, yang, and ruby was already wearing their normal clothing, but suddenly yang had an idea to wear some clothes she picked herself.

Yang: Just wear them!.

Blake: how about no.

Yang: trust me, it will look good on all of you!.

Ruby: lets just go now.

Ruby went out of the door first, followed by weiss and blake, yang came out last, the four of them walked to the bullheads, doing some small talk in the way, until they bumped into a certain "someone" on the way.

Glynda: Morning girls.

Team RWBY: Morning professor goodwitch.

Glynda: Are you going to the bullheads by any chance?

Ruby: well yeah, wait a minute... why are you asking us?.

Glynda: then that means were going the same direction, ozpin asked me to accompany him to vale, he said it was something important.

Weiss: if ozpin is saying that, then that means its something serious, maybe theres going to be a grimm attack in vale.

Glynda: that might be true...

Ruby: lets go to the bullheads then!

and just like that, team RWBY plus glynda was walking to the bullheads, what they didnt know was, ozpin planned all of this.

(Y/N P.O.V)

i landed near the avenue and looked around to see if team RWBY was here, but the only person i found was ozpin, drinking coffee near the fountain, i walked up to him, biting on some chocolate on the way there.

(Y/N): ozpin, drinking coffee as always i see.

Ozpin: Eating chocolate like a kid as always (Y/N).

(Y/N): What!.

Ozpin: drink more milk and maybe you will get taller.

(Y/N): Shut up!.

ozpin took a sip from his coffee and patted me on the head, he went to one of the benches and sat down, i followed shortly after.

(Y/N): Anyway, what are you doing here?, you would alway stay in your own tower and do some stuff there.

Ozpin: im actually waiting for glynda, i have some business with her in vale.