Teaching is easy

(A/N)

Im back with another chapter!, last chapter was a mess, i think, well anyway, this chapter will be teaching and stuff, or something like that.

And i changed my mind about the love thing, so yeah.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N P.O.V)

I sigh and looked back to the students that were still talking, i looked at team RWBY and JNPR, i can tell from team rwby that weiss is not sitting well with ruby.

(Y/N): Will you all please be quiet.

They all went silent.

(Y/N): good, as you know, im a teacher, being loud in class when im present is disrespectful, but i will let it slide just this once, well anyway, do any of you know what i teach?.

Nobody answered.

(Y/N): well, let me give you a quick rundown on the teachers here, first we have glynda, shes the combat instructor, second we have port, he teaches about grimm and military strategy, third is oobleck, he teaches about the history and legends of remnant.

They all nodded.

(Y/N): well, since all of them have been filled, can any of you tell me another important aspect for being a huntsmen and huntress?.

Weiss: Aura.

(Y/N): that is also correct, but we already know the things about aura.

I see jaunes hand in the air, but it was trying to go down.

(Y/N): jaune, do you know the other important aspect?.

Jaune: well umm.... team work?

(Y/N): oh wow, you actually got it right.

Jaune: i was right!, wait, what do you mean actually?.

(Y/N): nevermind, but yes, what jaune said is correct, team work is something important for a huntsman or huntress, if you are alone fighting grimm, just call a teammate and youll be saved, and that is what im going to teach you, teamwork and understanding, that being said, Get your gear ready, were going to the assembly area.

Weiss: may i ask, why are we going there?.

(Y/N): team battles.

(Time skip In the assembly area)

Team RWBY, JNPR, AND CRDL, are already in the middle of the assembly area, their weapons ready and auras active, i take out my chocolate and take a bite out of it.

(Y/N): I will give 5 minutes of prep time, go discuss a plan with your teammates.

The teams huddle together to make a plan.

(team RWBY P.O.V)

Yang: so, whats the plan leader?.

Ruby: we need to eliminate team JNPR, they have some strong people there, and plus jaune can make good tactics, so we need to be careful

Weiss: what about team CRDL?

Blake: what about team CRDL?

Weiss: true, but just incase, im going to freeze them.

Ruby: ok, then its settled, Lets win this team!.

(Team JNPR P.O.V)

Jaune: Ok team, game plan, Nora, you go and shoot team CRDL with your grenades, Ren will be fighting weiss, pyrrha please handle both yang and ruby, and i will try to hold off blake until nora can help me, any objections?.