Jaune arc.

(A/N)

Hello!, it me again, back with another chapter.

Last chapter was a fuckfest, i think, i dont know, i made this note before i published the last chapter, soo yeah.

Hope you enjoy!.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip afew weeks after visiting vale with Team RWBY)

(Y/N P.O.V)

(Y/N): lets see here...

It was night and i had some things to do ,i took out a file from my desk, the file had only the title jaune, i opened it and looked at the contents of it, everything was forged except for the name, his grades, His strength was also false, i sigh and put the file back.

I looked at another stack of files on my desk and took out another jaune file, the grades and strength didnt match up, he was failing every subject, and couldnt even beat cardin afew days ago.

And thats saying something, cardin does have great physical strength, but thats just it, his grades were also worse than jaunes, but now, jaune has been with cardin ever since the spar they had, i can tell since every time i give the team some team time to make plans to make their teams stronger.

Jaune was hardly communicating with his team, and was more to cardin, it seems forced, as a teacher, i need to know whats happening.

i reached the dorms and walked over to team JNPRs dorm room, i knocked on the door and heard someone say coming, the door was opened to reveal Nora.

Nora: Oh!, hello professor (L/N)!, Fancy seeing you here!.

(Y/N): yes, i need to ask, is the team all present?.

Nora: nope!, jaune is not here, hes doing something.

(Y/N): i see, may i come inside?, i have some important matters to discuss.

Nora: Ofcourse!.

Nora held the door open for me to come in, i walked in to see ren reading a book and pyrrha sharpening her weapon.

Nora: We have a guest!.

Pyrrha: oh, professor (L/N), its good to see you.

(Y/N): dont call me professor when the school has ended, just call me by my name.

Pyrrha: ok then (Y/N), what business do you have here?.

(Y/N): i want everyone to sit down on their beds, im here to talk about jaune.

The team went their beds and sat down, i took a chair and sit on it, i took out my bar of chocolate and bit it.

(Y/N): now, as his team members im sure all of you know that hes failing his subjects.

Pyrrha, ren & nora: yea.

(Y/N): ok good, jaune has been doing things without talking to you about it, its probably because of cardin.

pyrrha: no, it is cardin, i swear im going to break his legs.

Nora: Oo, can i help?, Ren can help too right?.

Ren: sure.

(Y/N): nobody is breaking anyones legs, look, what im asking here right now is, cardin might be blackmailing him.

The room went silent, Nora and ren was confused and angry when i mentioned blackmailing, but pyrrha was the only one who was worried about something.

(Y/N): do you know something pyrrha?.

Pyrrha: wh-what?, n-no, nothing at all.

(Y/N): are you sure?.