Chapter 1

Y/N is in a restraunt with you mum when she brings up Sana (Your Ex Girlfriend) you are suprised that she can remember since you was with her very long ago. You ask her why she decided to talk to you about her but she just responds with 'don't know'. When you get up to go to toilet you realise that Sana is sat on the table behind you. When you look at her and wave she just looks away and acts like she didn't see you. You know she saw you though. When you come out of the bathroom you are ready to leave and so is Sana and her family so you both run in to eachother at the exit. You hold the door open for Sana and she blushes and says "Thank you Y/N" under her breathe. It is obvious that she still has some emotions towards you but you have a feeling that she may also just be remembering how great your times together were. Even after your break up you and Sana were never enemies so you don't know why she was so awkward you. Later that night you are still thinking about Sana and than you remember why you broke up. It was because you didn't see eachother enough. You were both to shy for eachother but you still love her because of that. After you she never got a boyfriend mabye because she still loved you. Mabye she was also shy when around you because your best friend is her best friend, Dahyun. You remember her accusing you of kissing Dahyun and than it spreading around. After that insident she felt like she had made me out as a bad person. You grab your phone from your left pocket and find her number. Eventhough she may not want to get with you doesn't mean you can't give it a shot. You start if your messages with Sana with a friendly 'Hi Sana I know its been a while but I want to get back in contact.' Will she respond you think to yourself.