Chapter 2

It has been a few days and Sana hasn't replied yet you was hoping you can get in contact with her again but it seems she is just ignoring it. A few days later my phone goes off I look at the screen and she has replied with 'Hi, Who is this?' At this point I feel like giving up because she deleted my contact so she probably isn't interested. I decide to respond anyways. 'It's Y/N I saw you a week ago in the restraunt and I thought we should get back in contact'. I wait for a reply and it finally apeares 'Ok👌 so do you have a job yet x.' She sent me a kiss with the message she must be intersted. I respond 'I work at starbucks, what do you do x.' She responds with something I wasn't expecting. 'I'm a singer xx' she attached a video with the message.

I was shocked we later decided that we would meet on the week end of course I agree. I thought she would be a bit more careful when accepting my request but instead she just said yes with no hesitation. Mabye she still does have an admiration for you. I stay up all night thinking about Sana some thoughts shouldn't be going through my head and some are fine. I eventually get to sleep and the next day I get ready and leave the house prepared to meet the girl of my dreams.