Chapter 7

"Hi my name is Sana and I am from Japan, My parents brought me here to South Korea because it suits our life style more."   *applause* After their Maths lesson. "Hey Y/N don't you think that Sana girl is kind of cute." Mark( your old friend) "Why are you asking me?" Mark shrugs his shoulders you don't take much notice of Sana because you mainly want to focus on Dahyun. The next day when you come to school Sana is Mark's Girlfriend..... "Y/N...."Y/N SENPAI your having another nightmare." Sana shouts at you as you wake up to see her on top of you. You then look at the time and realise that your late and should be in the park by now. "Sorry Sana for making you wait to go to park." You say as apologetacly as you can. After you are dressed you go to the park where Sana's friends are waiting. You all go to the pond to feed the ducks and after that Sana buys you all ice creams. While Sana is in the shop Momo takes you around the corner and tells you how lucky you are to still be with Sana. You go back to the front where Sana is waiting with your ice creams. All of the other go of in front and you and Sana stay at the back. "Sana, I wouldn't normally cheat on a girl I don't know what took over me." She accepts your apolgy and you all enjoy the rest of your day and you go home and just eat because of your stress but you think it will be ok between you 2.