Chapter 6

When you arrive at her apartment you knock on her door. When she opens the door she seems really upset "Please tell me it is all Dahyun's fault, Don't tell me you wanted to kiss her." She asked me. I didn't want to lie to her so I told her how she first hugged me and how I hugged her because she was really warm. I could tell Sana wanted to stay with me but she didn't trust me. I stayed at her apartment all night and we resolbed ot slightly. I don't believe she fully trusts me. The next day I was really tired but I still had to go to starbucks Sana decided to come and visit me. I did feel really sorry because she is a really nice girl. I felt like I had just killed someone. Sana is so beutiful but faith between us is lost and I do feel bad. Since she saw me at work I decided to go and see her at work. She was great like always. She was working really hard because they needed to relese their new song 'Feel Special' i love watching Sana preform. After their day was done Momo approached me instead of Dahyun and Sana was stood next to her. Momo just sighed and walked away. After that Sana asked me if I wanted to stay at her apartment tonight and I said yes and told my mum. Its times like these that really make me like a girl more. She cooked us some ramen and we really enjoyed the night together. Tommorow we are going to the park she told me.