Introduction

Let the record show that this was inspired off the account LivSpencer who did a book similar to this one but with the album, Red.

This will be a book on my painted imagery of how Taylor created this story-like album. The stories from this album are more vivid than the ones before 1989. I will include the secret messages from each song along with how Taylor described the song's main construction.

Taylor said herself that "These songs were once about my life. They are now about yours." She wrote this album for us seeing as we've never related to Taylor more than now. She wanted to write songs documenting our life between the time of birth and death. She wanted to write about how change is sometimes needed in our life. She wanted to change her music and she did it impeccably. She learned that there is no "happily ever after" in life, but that some emotions overrule others which makes the pain tolerable. She wrote about finding herself, which is what she's helping us do too.

This album appealed to me as if it were a young adult, which Taylor is, but I found it easier to set the setting in high school. Therefore this will not be your average 24 year old Taylor Swift. But an 18 year old Taylor Swift going through things that a lot of us, including Taylor, are going through now as the album portrays.

A new chapter will be posted every week for the 16* tracks on 1989.

Feel free to leave your opinions in the comments to express your thoughts!

Love,

WolfGirl54.

*This does include the three bonus tracks on the Target Deluxe Edition.

**All lyrics from 1989 copyright their owners listed in the credits of the album.