The Next

Abir reached before time. And now is with his family.

"to tu aa gaya" sapan said comming inside the rajvansh house.

"sapan tere dushmain mujh say hai to, mere family q is sab may ghaseet raha hai tu" Abir asked in  anger.

"sirf tera parivar hi nahi, us ladki, jis na mujhe jail bheja tha na dhek (and all the goons bring kuhu,BM, BP, jasmeet, varsha and saurya) uske parivar ko bhi ghaseet k lay aaya bus vo nahi mili varna jaise milti na main usay jaan say maar dalta par kambhaki mili hi nahi koi nahi tum sab yeha ho to vo bhi aa jaye gi, aur tab na usko aysi maut di ki duniya yaad rakhe to mera naam sapan nahi "sapan completed.

" sapaann  agar usko haat bhi lagaya na to tu zinda nahi bache ga "Abir warned sapan.

And now the goons put the maheshwari's with the rajvanshes 
. The goons were 18 in number Abir counted and the people to fight were barely 3 of them, Him, kunal, and Atul.

And he signaled kunal but before
They could react the goons in front of all of them started to shiver as though they were getting some sort of electrical shock. And the family member moved a bit far away 10 of them were surrounding the family and the all 10 of them on the ground fell in the families legs.

And what The family could see was that the goons had big arrows🏹🏹🏹 in thire neck.

Sapan brcame alert and removed his gun pointed it towards Abir and was to shoot when three arrows came from the window and straight into his arm with the gun and all the goons reacted.

1 holding Ketki by her neck, 2 twisting kunal's arm, 3 and4 holding meenu on knife 🗡 point 5 holding nanu on gunpoint and the one holding Atul from back 7 holding Abir on knife point and the last one holding BM on 🗡 knife point. So no one could react. Abir was still analyzing the situation but as he was too tensed nothing came to his mind and was unable to react. And within 12 seconds all the goons holding them were on the ground.

"And done" A voice said.

It was a faint figure of someone standing with a bow and arrow🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹.

And Abir shouted "chaseeeee chal nanko, atul" And they all started chasing the person but the person was faster and ran even faster than they thought and soon they all could see the bus stop and they halted as they needed oxygen but the person they were chasing seemed to be smart and strong he still ran and reached for the bus and was now on the bus but they couldn't catch him he just ran away.

"yaar bhai yeh insan hai ya koi bullet" kunal said while he was still unable to breath.

"nahi bhai zaroor koi milkha singh ka fan hoga tabhi to 500 meter tak aa k bhi nahi thaka banda bhot strong hai yaar bhai" Atul said sitting on the road.

"Kaoun tha jo hum sabko bacha kr chala gaya aur na naam bataya na pata sirf ek peachan vo lion ka photo
Jacket jo jacket par tha." Abir said recalling the jacket.

And then they went home and police was  already there but Abir had called them before time and thay were as usual late

Police officer said to all if them " aap sab bach gaye varna yeh log to sabko maar hi dete "

And comming towards Abir the officer said "u r Lucky that no one has even got a scratch they are all fine but did u find the person who saved u"

To which Abir nodded a no.

Bm"bhala us insan ka ki hume bacha liya par humari mishti vo pata nahi kaha hai kaisi hai "

Abir" matlab "

Bp" vo pichle 3 din say ghar par nahi hai, sirf ek letter chod kr gai thi ki I NEED A BRAKE AND I AM TIRED A BIT AND NEED REST "

Abir" main abhi uska phone locate krta hoo"Abir removed his phone and searched for her location which showed maha house.

Before he could say anything BP told"unka phone bhi ghar pay hi hai aur sirf sara saman gayab hai vo nahi hai ghar pay aur sirf latter bejh rahi hai ghar pa par pata nahi kaise aj subha k letter main likha tha ki'i am fine don't worry about me "

" aur "Abir asked.

BM" aur ek 3cr ka cheque tha "

Abir" kyaaa "

BP" ha aur usk sath ek note bhi tha ki 'yeh is liya ki koi yeh na kahe ki main apke paise kha kr chali gai'

ABIR "Par q"

Kuhu"aur yeh bhi likha tha ki Ki i hope u understand "