Mishbir Wala Romance

He said" di yeha dheko " he broke the hug and kept his hand on her head and then on her neck. He was shocked and panicked to know that his di was burning with high fever before he could do anything he saw her eyes turning  white as if she was about to faint and that's what exactly happened the next moment..

" Diiiii, Diiii utho" he held his di he fell on his knees with a limp mishti in his arms .
"di utho na plz plz mujhea daar lag raha hai, di uthona" Rishab was in shock his fear overpowered him and he was unable to do anything.

Just when Abir came in action and just kept his hand on Rishab's shoulder and blinked to assure him that everything will be fine.

Abir bent down picked up mishti in his arms and started walking up the staircases and when he reached his room he put down mishti on the bed
amd rushed down stairs and caught hold of Rishab who was shivering in fear.

"Rishab thumari di thik ho jaye gi, tum apne aap ko sambhalo" Abir said while hugging Rishab.

"nahi bhaiya mujhe yaad hai jab main chota tha tab kuch ayesa hi houa tha ya phir kuch ayesa jis say  di ko hospital may admit kiya tha aur di.......... Vo roo... Roo... K...... Doctors ko...... Ko... Bolti... Thi...... K... K." Rishab was crying purposefully he could speak properly he was just fumbling.

" mishti kya Rishab bolo"Abir asked.

Rishab cried even more than before and finally managed to say "vo.... Di..... Roo... Roo... Kr k doctors ko bolti.... Thi..... Doctors unhe........ Unhe jaan say maar da....... Ky.... Kyuki.... Un say.... Vo sara dard saha nahi........ Ja raha..... She.... Used to beg the doct..... Doctors to ki....kill..her...... Maina di... Ko... Ayesa khete... Houa..... Suna tha.... Dheka bhi... Tha.... Bhaiya main..... Di. Ko p.. Phir say vaise nahi dhek sakta plz mere di ko thik kr do plz main unhe ayesa... Phir say nahi dhekna chata "

Abir rubbed Rishab's back and said" dheko mere taraf, dheko (rishab looked at abir and saw unshed tears in Abir's eyes) dheko thumari di na tab bhi fight kya tha na vo thik bhi houi thi na to vo phir say pakka thik ho jaye gi "

Kunal had immediately called the doctors when Abir took mishti upstairs. And even briefed the doctors about the situation.

" vaise abhi thumari di ko bhai aur thumari zaroorat hai, doctors ko inform kr diya vo aate hi honge "kunal made Rishab assured.

"beta mishti ko thande pani ki patti kr do, bukhar kam ho jaye ga" parul masi was in action and brought a small towel, bowl and cold water in a tray and handed it to kunal.

"thik hai to patti bhai kr da gay main Rishab ko sambhalta ho thik hai na bhai" kunal asked and Abir nodded a yes. And moved upstairs. Kunal gave some water to Rishab and asked him to calm down.

Here Abir reached his room kept the tray on the side table and started putting the towel on mishti's forehead.

He was not able to hold himself anymore seeing his angry chorni like this made his heart sore, it made him feel hurt more than that thought of mishti begging the doctor to kill her, killed him more.....knowing that so many things he had missed asking mishti from her past. He never focused on the things about mishti, he always talked to her about his problems his insecurities and she always made him feel free and happy but he....., he never asked her these things.

His chain of thoughts was broken by nanu  as he made way for the doctor to check mishti.

Abir saw the doctor looking a bit worried so he asked "kya houa sir , sab thik hai na, she will be alright no" even Abir was getting worried.

"no mr rajvansh," the doctor sighed

"matalb doctor what do u mean to say" Abir asked in a worried tone