Mile Ho Tum Humko Bade Naseebo Say

"to mishti k past may, inka bhi koi role tha, aur shayad positve tha tabhi to mishti itna emotional ho gai thi unk pass apni photos dhek kr" Abir said looking at the photos.

And the Night was spent by Abir thinking about the connection between the investors and mishti.

...............................................................

The next morning had many questions to asked and answered.
Many mysteries to be unveiled, many people to be known many things were to seen and many facts were to be known.

And so as soon as the sun rises took place Abir was awake ready to find answers and ask questions.

In hurry he just got fresh and wore a blue jacket white inner and blue jeans.

As he walked out of his room determined to get all the answers to all his questions his nanko joined him.

"bhai so r u ready to get all the answers to ur questions" nanko asked.

"bilkul" Abir answerd with a great grin.

"ha chalo thodi der may deal on papers lock krni hai" kunal said looking at his watch.

"jaise mujhe to pata hi nahi tha" Abir said sarcastic.

Kunal just rolled his eyes.

And as they reached down they see Rishab and Atul and ketki getting into the Rishab's car, outside the house.

And they go out and Abir asked "sawari kaha chai "

"ghar" Rishab said.

"kis k ghar" kunal asked intently.

"bhai hum bhi ghar may hi rahete hai aur thoda saman la na ja rahe hai.... U know essentials" Rishab said.

"to ketu tu kyu jaa rahi hai" Abir asked suspiciously.

"bhai vo bhabzu ka bhi to saman lana hai aur unki tabiyat kharb thi to maine socha ki help kr do" ketki defended.

"thik hai jao" Abir commanded

"hume aapk hukum ki zaroorat nahi hai" Rishab said and smiled a fake smile.

"thume kya hua aaj itne ukhade ukhade kyu ho" Kunal asked.

"vo abhi ek work related kam aa gaya tu, ab equipments lana hai aur kam krna may pura din lag jaye ga aur di ko ek consignment mila hai tu di ka to bhot accha hai bus, design bhejne hai and done aur unk paas to designs already hai vo bhi itne sare aur mujhe dheko mere pass ek bhi design nahi hai "Rishab sulked.

" kaoun se designs thumare pass hai aur thumari di k pass hai "Abir asked.

" Arey vo di jewelry designer hai aur main games design krta ho aur mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai ki kya characters design kro, ab to di ki help la ni padi gi ki koi design da da game k liya aur di ki to tabiyat bhi kharab hai "Rishab sighed.

And a message popped up in his phone checked it and jumped in delight" yes, love u di "he shouted.

" kya houa "Atul asked.

" Di na sirf apne kam k liya hi nahi par mere kam k liya bhi mujhe bhej rahi hai "Rishab was behaving like a kid who just got an unexpected holiday.

" matlab" ketki asked

"matlab di na zaroor kuch na kuch mere liya bhi design kiya hoga" Rishab said.

"ohk" ketki said.

"ab chalo" Atul sat it the luxurious car and said.

Rishab held ketki's hand and pushed her a bit near the car and said "chalo bhi"

And they 3 zoomed off in front of Abinal's eyes.