😄He Realizes He Loves You😄

(Their pov)

=Saiki=
'I was walking home with y/n, I had noticeable blush on my face from happened awhile ago.....'

*Flashback Time!!!*

"Hey Saiki!" Said Reita 'what do you want?'
"Welll you and y/n have been getting PRETTY close, don't ya think?" 'Your point?' "Well, you're comfortable with each right??"
'Again your point?' "YOU TOTTALY LIKE HER DON'T YOU?!" 'WHAT?' "HAH! Caught you red-handed!" At this point I was a blushing mess, not like me, but I couldn't help but be flustered in the scenario
"SEE? YOU'RE BLUSHING! THAT PROVES IT!" 'you're talking crazy' "UH-HUH! SUREEE I AM!"

*Flashback Le End*

Damn you Reita why would you think that? I mean she is a nice and pretty girl and doesn't act like it, she is it..... damn am I in love with her?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'm in love with her....

=Aren=
I was walking home alone, since y/n was at our school doing club activities, I sighed wishing she was here, but then I stop and rethink what I said. 'I miss her?' I mean it's normal to miss a friend.......'friend?' My heart hurt at the thought of her as just a friend....
do I love her???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'CRAP!!'

=Kaido=
Me and y/n were at my house doing homework I looked over at her and noticed how pretty she looked right now 'wait what!?!?' I glanced at her again how her hair would fall in her face and she'd push it not of the way and tuck it behind her ear....
'How did you make me fall this hard for you my princess?'

=Reita=
I was once again flirting with the lovely girls of P.K, then I see y/n I look as a boy was flirting with her this hurt, I felt my heart sank.....wait.....why....does this hurt?...
'I cant believe I'm actually in love with you,y/n.....'

=Hairo=
I look at y/n , she was playing tennis next to us, while my team was taking a break, hers was playing. I notice y/n she was on the sidelines drawing. She was doodling on her sketchbook.....she looked so peaceful.....and soo beautiful.......' man I really did fall hard for you *sigh*'

=Saiko=
I looked at y/n she was next to my desk not really paying attention to our teacher, she was nicer and prettier, then all thes other plebs...'y/n you will soon be my wife'

=Chiyo=
Y/n was sleeping; we were at school it was morning time, so the teacher wasn't there yet. I looked at her she looked so......peaceful...and beautiful .......like a.......Angel.....man......*insert Le blush* ahhh!!! I ummm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

=Kokomi=
Ahh! Just a normal day for the most perfect and pretty girl! I was walking in till I saw some kids that looked a little older than me was getting a little touchy with y/n, so I went over to then and managed to get them to leave then y/n gave me a bright SMILE and said....
"Thanks Koko-Chan!"
I blushed at her nick name. W-What is this feeling? Is it LOVE!??!?!?

=Mera=
I saw y/n with my brothers and sisters, she was so good at taking care of kids......I wonder would she want to have kids with me? I would love to have kids with her...... I blushed....... hmmm how would she react if I told her?

WELP! Hope you enjoy!!! Sooooo........BAII!!!!AUTHOR CHAN OUT!!!