When they find your body pillows

For @MoekaChan5 I'm currently I am doing the scenarios people requested, so you all don't get bored while I'm finishing the 🍋's , so yeah. { I'm currently doing this on my computer so there might be spelling mistakes} ^ \F.a.c\ means favorite anime character^ also on the last three I think I couldn't think up of scenarios so I just did them down as head cannons so yee.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

Saiki-

'Really |Y.n| ?" Saiki said looking at his lover who was currently inside a fort made of body pillows. "what? They're comfortable to hug!" you said bringing a body pillow of |F.a.c| closer to your body. Saiki sighed. "Whats the point of having a body pillow when you have a boyfriend?" he said slightly annoyed. "Oh, is that jealousy I hear in your voice?" you asked slightly smirking, "No, of course not. I don't get jealous." Saiki said, his glasses fogging up. "If you say so." you said singing slightly. "Yare yare."

Aren-

"THE HELL!" Aren yelled. " What?" you asked. You were on your bed currently hugging a body pillow.

"THE HELL"S THAT?!"

"My body pillow, what else would it be?"

"HEY! YOU SHOULD BE CUDDLING UP TO ME NOT TO A PILLOW!" he said as he walked up to |Y.n| , snatched the pillow , laid down in the place the pillow was at , and placed you on top of him. "I bet this is better than hugging a stupid pillow." he said in a salty tone.

"I guess." you said sleepily cuddling closer to him. "WAIT YOU GUESS!?"

Kaido-

"|Y.n| what are you doing?"

"Nothing much just trying to take a nap"

'|Y.n| looks so cute, but that fiendish pillow is getting to hold her! Could this be one of Dark Reunions tricks!? I must save her and take it away!' Kaido thought to himself.

"DON'T WORRY |Y.N| ! I'LL SAVE YOU!"

Kaido quickly removed the pillow from your grasp and threw it to the corner, in the process taking the pillows place. You personally didn't mind cuddling with Kaido so you just let him be and hugged him closer.

No later than a few seconds you felt something wet on top of your chest. You open your eyes to see Kaido with a bloody nose. " You ok Kaido ?" You asked still a bit sleepy. " NEVER BEEN BETTER! EXCUSE ME I'LL BE BACK!" Kaido said in a rushed tone, as he quickly got off of you and ran to what you assumed was the restroom. You shrugged your shoulders and then fell back to sleep.

Reita-

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!"

You looked up to see Reita looking at you with a shocked face. " what do you want? I'm getting to the good part of my book!" You said still looking at the book in your hand.

" WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY YOU HAVE THAT THING!!" Reita yelled as he pointed to a body pillow between your thighs that you were practically hugging while reading your book.

"WHY NOT HUG ME!? I'LL LOVE TO BE BURIED IN THOSE MASSIVE THIGHS OF YOURS, IM YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!" Reita yelled, again, jealousy basically evident in his voice.

" Ok whatever just don't bother me, I'm getting to a really good part." You said, still, not taking your eyes off of the book. Reita happily threw the pillow to the corner and made his way between your thighs let's just say he was the happiest he's ever been in his entire life

Hairo-
It was late at night and you were asleep while Hairo was at your and his school. His tennis team had called and said that they needed to have an emergency meeting so he went, promising you that he would be back in a while.

Usually you and Hairo would spoon each other to sleep but he wasn't here so you had to make an exception and get a body pillow. Personally you preferred Hairo but this is the best you could do. At around six he finally came back to your  house. Expecting to see your face and hear your voice but it was dead silent.

He got curious and headed to your room
There he saw you hugging what seemed to be a pillow. His heart squeezed looks adorable and cute to him while you were sleeping slowly he took away the body pillow from you and replaced its place. "Good night |Y.n| sweet dreams." He kissed your forehead and slowly closed his eyes.

Saiko-
This man, this man will not and I repeat will not let you cuddle anything but him. Like this man will get so salty that he would ignore you for a whole week just to prove his point that you don't need anything but him and his love so let's just say you can never cuddle or own a body pillow because of him TwT.

Nendou-
"What you got there girlie?" Nendou said confused as to what you were hugging "A pillow" you responded in a slightly slurred tone, due to you being sleepy as hell. " Oh, well now you don't need that pillow you have me here!" He said with a slight smile as he hugged you "mhm okie" you said hugging him back still in A sleepy voice.

"Man your weird" Nendou said in a slight whispered tone "But don't worry I still love you even if your weird." He continued still slightly whispering

Chiyo-
You will not do that to her, like never ,you learn from personal experience and you did not want go through it ever again. When you were cuddling a body pillow once she literally went into her whole exercising mode thinking she wasn't good enough when she clearly was. Do you feel extra bad so you decide not to do it though you did sit down and have a talk with her saying how you love her and you would never think she wasn't good enough.

Kokomi-
This girl would be extra and I mean extra annoying to you because she wants to prove that for some reason she's better than a silly character on a pillow. Like no joke she just keep complaining to you saying that she doesn't know why you would pick a silly pillow over a goddess like her. So I highly advise against ever hugging a body pillow in front of her.

Mera-
it really depends on what character you have on the pillow like if you have one of her and your personal favorite character then she would likely hug it with you like it be in the middle of both of you but if you were up to her she would rather hug you because she wants to say that she loves you and she wants to feel your hands run through her hair after she's finished eating a huge meal. But all in all she really doesn't mind though just make sure that you also get her one of her  favorite characters. She'll be happy and you both would make up for it but not after eating of course.