{After School Activites} Hairo X reader🍋

Hello everyone, sorry for being gone for soo long ToT. Anyways I am writing this on my computer, so there might be spelling mistakes. So hope you enjoy! { Oh! sorry if Hairo might seem ooc, so yeah}  *ALSO! sorry if it isnt good , i'll prob redo this one so yeah*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

     I was at PK academy's school gym practicing volleyball. I was the libero of my team, that wasnt the only position I was good at, but I preferred it. Anyways, I was playing a practice match with my team, we were playing three on three. The sound of a whistle rang through out the gym walls, signaling the practice match was over. 

    I wiped the small amount of sweat the had built up. I took a sip of my water. I heard  the gym door open to reveal Hairo , my boyfriend, and the rest of  the tennis team. I saw Hario run up to me, he looked at me like a puppy whos owner just came back home for the first time, it was utterly without fail adoorable. 'SOO CUTE' you thought  literally dying  inside. Once he got towards you, you pulled him down and pinched his cheeks, "Your so cute sometimes!" you said " But your the cute one in this relationship!" he said pinching your cheeks in response. 

   You both laughed. " Uhhh... not to interuped but are you going to help us?" One of his team mates said awkwardly."UHH! YEAH!" Hairo said, his cheeks slightly flushed. He pulled away from you, tapping your side signaling for you to follow him. You, Hairo, his and your teammates finished cleaning up. Everyone packed up and slowly everyone left. Which left you and Hairo all alone in the gym. 

   You looked at Hairo "Are you ready to go?" you asked him. Hairo's back was turned to you. You noticed his ears were tinted a rosey red. "Hairo you okay?" you asked puting your hand on his shoulder. "I-I'M FINE WHY  WOULDN'T I BE?!" he asked slightly yelling. You slightly tilted your head, confused at his sudden outbreak. "Well something has been on my mind lately." he mumbled. "What is it?" you asked  him. Hairo faced you, his face blushing a nice rosey red, "I well been thinking... that mabey.... well.... we've been together for a while now..... and I was thinking that mabey... you and I can take the next step..." he responded to you  struggling to find the right words. 

   Your face instantly turned red. Was he suggesting what you thought? Before you can say anthing he continued talking "Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to, I don't want you to do it if you feel uncomfortable, its your choice." he said calmly, making sure you knew that you didn't have to take the next step if you don't want to. Thats the thing you loved about Hairo.He always made sure you were okay with it. Hell, he asked you if you were comfortable with him hanging out with Mera, Kokomi, and Chiro, while Nendou, Kaido, AND Saiki were going to be there with him! 

   You looked at him, your face still red, and told him you were ready. Before he could respond you kissed him. At first it was soft then escalated. " You sure you want to do this here?" Hairo asked you. You nodded your head in response. He lead you to the storage room, moving the blue matts, he took your hand in his and  laid you down on the matts. Hairo kissed you, he made his way down slowly, moving your uniform collar away form your neck. He continued trailing kisses down your neck, in a bit of a faster pace he took off your shirt, he continued making his way down your chest, to your skirt/pants. He took them of f  trying not to seem eager.

   "Wait" you said "Is something wrong \Y.n\?" he asked in a worried tone. "You still have your uniform on." you said . " Oh." he said in realization, laughing a bit. Hairo took off  his shirt and pants, you noticed the large bulge in his boxers. "I want you in me." you said embarrassed. He nodded eager to share this moment with you. He practically kicked off his boxers off and took off the last piece of your clothing. He looked in his pant pocket getting a condom and sliding it on. Hairo brought your legs to his side. He slowly slid himself inside, trying not to hurt you. 

He waited for you to get used to his size. You tapped his shoulder signaling him to move. As he moved slowly the pain soon turned into pure pleasure. "H-hairo f-faster p-p-please" you tried to say without moaning. He complied, moving in and out of you at a fast rate. The storage room was filled with yours and Hairos moans and pants. You knew you were close and told him, again trying not to be a moaning mess. Hairo nodded in response, he just couldn't form words at this moment. He couldn't belive he was making love to the person he loves most in the world. Hairos pace began to get sloppy, you knew he was comming close. Both of you experienced a release of  oxytocin. Both of you slowly came down from your high. He slowly took him self out of you and took off the condom. ( He tied it up so nothing could spill out.) Hairo then gave you a sweet kiss 

"I love you so much \Y.n\"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

\E N D\