42. A Library?

Chapter Forty-Two

The next morning I woke up dreading the day. Regretfully remembering back to the last time Luke had attacked me, I knew school was going to be a nightmare with all the stares and whispering. False gossip and stupid questions.

I sighed getting out of bed and getting dressed. I decided to dress in the colour of my mood. Grey.

I put on a grey oversized pullover and black skinny jeans with a pair of grey-silver studded biker boots.

"Now, you're going to be alright in school right?" My mum asked as I came downstairs,  pulling on my leather jacket. 

"Yeah mum. It's not the first time." I sighed, realising how true that was.

My mum smiled sympathetically. "Im sorry honey." She hugged me softly. 

I shrugged. "I'm going to see Kyle. I'll see you later mum." I grabbed my bag and left my house. Kyle was already waiting for me by his motorbike. His face was his usual smirk as he leaned down to kiss me.

I shook my head. "There's no way we're taking the bike."

"I though you liked it." He said.

"Yes." I nodded. "When one of your wrists isn't sprained."

"Princess—"

"Do what you want." I shrugged. "I'll just take my car."

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Come on then." He took my hand with his free one and led me to his car instead.

"Thank you." I said once we were inside,  giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for my princess." He winked.

~***~

As the bell rang, Kyle and I walked out of chemistry. I decided to ignore all the glares and whispers,  and Kyle was the perfect distraction.

"I'm going to the nurse. I'll see you in the library." I stood on my toes to kiss him quickly before walking down the corridor and into the medical room.

"Ah! Miss Jones! Great to see you. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

"Better." I told her.

"Good." She nodded. "I'll just check your head and then you're free to go."

And so she did, and not a full ten minutes later I was out of the medical room and walking into the library. 

I walked down the bookshelves to the corner of the library where there was a 'chill out' area with bean bags and all that shizzle. But as I came to the end of the last aisle I stopped in my tracks. The sound of moans was coming from the sofa.