Chapter 8

"Meg is this fine?" I asked walking out with the third outfit that I picked. I didn't really know how to dress for this date and I don't really have many nice things so I had to really ask Meg for some help.

 I didn't really know how to dress for this date and I don't really have many nice things so I had to really ask Meg for some help

"I like this one!"

"Great." I sighed falling to my bed. I had some time left and really I would love to fall asleep right now.

"So you never told me how you met this guy."

"He's Been in the restaurant a few times. Which let me just say I got lucky my boss wasn't there because he would have killed me if he saw me leave early." I didn't want to talk about Mason to her. To be honest I didn't really know him and I didn't know how long this would last

"Well I hope everything works out for you then."

"Meg can we order pizza?" Flynn asked plopping down on my bed next to her.

"Of course little man."

"Where's you going?" Flynn asked looking up at me and I panicked.

"Out." I didn't want to tell him it was with Mason just yet.

"Fun" he got up and made it halfway to the door before he said.

"You and Mason have fun."

The little sneak knew some how. Meg started laughing as my face grew bright red.

A knock at the door made us all rush to the door. Flynn was there before I could get to the door and Meg was quick to sit down on the couch facing the door.

"Hey." Mason said holding flowers. I felt my heart flutter as I looked at him like that and it took my breath away.

"Hey." I said softly holding onto the door.

"These are for you." I took them from him and smiled down at them.

"Thank you. I-lol just got put these in the kitchen." I ran back to the kitchen and put them in a thing of water before I ran back.

"Alright you two don't be out to late." Meg called as I closed the door on them both.

"So where are we going?"

Mason held the door open for me as I walked out with him.

"You'll see." He smiled pulling me along to his car.

It wasn't a really long drive and we kinda just listened to music talking about our day or something. But soon we pulled up right outside of this fancy Italian restaurant and boy did I feel under dressed

Mason came around and helped me out of the car and we walked In together. Right away we sat and we were put in a nice room that was only filled with a few people.

"Champagne?" The waiter asked me and I thought about it for a second. I've never had champagne but I wanted to try it. So I held my glass up and nodded my head. I muttered a thank you to him as he gave me a bright smile.