Chapter 16

Today was my birthday. I was finally 21 which meant many different things. For starters I could drink legally now.

I got out of bed and went right to the kitchen where I smelt something good.

There Flynn and Meg were both making me pancakes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They both screamed when they saw that I was up. Flynn ran to me and through his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Darcy!" Meg held a plate full of pancakes in front of me with a little candle in the middle. I smiled and blew it out.

"Thank you guys." We all sat down together to eat and I got a text when we were cleaning up.

"Is lover boy asking you to come over?"

I looked down to see that it indeed was Mason asking me to come over for a little while.

"Yes it is and I will be back in an hour so that we can all go the movies or something."

"What ever you say." She laughed as I ran off to get changed.

I got the bus to Masons house. It was actually a nice ride there which I guess was good for what was to come.

I got off the bus and looked over at his hotel to see him coming out. A smile went to my lips as I got ready to wave.

But I stopped seeing a beautiful blonde girl come out right behind him. She was tan and had long legs that made her look even more like a model.

She pulled Mason into a hug and it broke my heart to think he could be cheating on me.

I started to walk across the street at the girl left. Mason saw me and his smile got wide.

"There's the birthday girl!"

"Who was she." I hissed crossing my arms getting into my stance that I usually used when Flynn was bad.

"Who?"

"Whatever." I laughed dryly turning around fast to go right back where I came from.

"Wait Darcy" he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him but I was trying not to cry.

"That beautiful blonde? Listen if your threw with me that's fine I'll go-"

"Hey where are you getting this from!"

"People leave Mason. I guess I'd rather you do it now then hurt me later."

"Oh my god." He laughed pulling me into the hotel. I was trying to get away from him but no one cared to help. They turned a blind eye to the fact that I was screaming and punching Mason.

We took the elevator up and he threw me into his house.

"That was my sister." He laughed as I grabbed on to the couch.

"Sister?"

"Yes my older sister Faith! She came by to help me."

Now I just felt Stupid.

He went over to his blinds and closed them all.

"Now your jealousy little rage down there got the camera guy's attention."

I walked over fast to the window and pulled it back to see he was right. There were some camera guys waiting downstairs for him.

"I'm sorry." I said moving back. I really don't know what came over me.

"My sister was here for this." He picked up a box and hand it to me.

I opened it up to see a gorgeous red dress in side.

"She was helping me pick that out for you."

"Mason I'm sorry. I just..." I put the box down and stepped back needing to clear my head. I mean I had never acted like that before in my life.

"You just got jealous." He pulled me up against him with my back on his front.

"It's cute."

"No it's not Mason. I'm sorry. She is just really pretty and I'm-"

"Fucking hot."

I quickly turned around and covered his mouth as he chuckled.

"You do have a mouth on you don't you!"

He shrugged his shoulders as I put my hand down.

"Happy birthday baby." He said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you...again I'm sorry that I did that.i promise that I will wait next time till I know for sure that someone is hitting on you."

"Thank you. And if I see any boy come with in 2 feet of you I will punch him."

I rolled my eyes and pushed away from him.

"So is this what you wanted me to come here for?"

"No...you thought this was the only gift I had for you?"

"Mason I don't need anything. Why don't we just watch a movie together or-"

"Nope come with me."He took my hand and pulled me out the door.  We ran out the back door of the hotel completely dodging the camera guys to get into his car.

We went to a nice little restaurant together for lunch and where again he insisted that he payed.

Then we took a ride in the park in a carriage. It was actually really fun and I got some good photos on my phone.

I turned to Mason and took a few of him. He smiled and made some faces and then took his phone out.

"Mason no!" I laughed covering my face.

"Hell yes. I don't have one photo of you on my phone."

"For a very good reason." He continued to snap then of me as I tried to hide my face

"Kitten please." He pleated and I couldn't resists.

I put my hands down and he held my face in his hand and I smiled up at him. He took the photo and pulled me close to him kissing me.

"One more." He moved me closer to him putting the phone on us both. I leaned in and kissed his cheek as he got the photo.

"Alright driver I have one last surprise to get the birthday girl to." Mason called making the driver pick up the past.

"What's the surprise?"

"You'll see." He smiled,