Chapter 9

Right as we got out the doors I was overwhelmed with all the noise that came. The flashing of the cameras and people shouting out questions for Mason.

Some asking who the new girl was on his arm. Others asking when his next fight was. I didn't look up once. I just hid my face in Masons arm.

His hand found the dip of my back as he pushed me slightly to the open car door. That is when I let go of him and jumped into the car.

I looked out the dark window of all the people getting closer and it was a lot.

"I'm so sorry about that." Mason said sliding into the front seat next to me.

"It's ok." I said softly.

He starred his car up and we pulled off and out of the restaurant.

"You want to come back to my house for a drink? I'm sure I have juice or something."

He chuckled.

"You do know I'm not that young. I have drank before." I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

"Oh come on Kitten. I'll let you have a drink or two."

"If I didn't have work tomorrow I would say yes." I sighed

"Well" he sighed "I guess we can always have another date then."

I looked to him like he had two heads.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He laughed looking at me for a second before looking back to the road.

"What do you mean really?"

"Well I just wasn't expecting you to want to go out again." I shrugged my shoulders. "You don't have to I get it if your just trying to be nice"

"Stop that." He said harshly

I tilted my head not sure what he meant.

"Shutting everything down. You need to stop running. Definitely rom me."

"I'm sorry" I said softly.

"And I'm going to get you to stop saying that so much."

"I-ok" I bit my lip trying not to say sorry.

We pulled up to my house and he stopped his car before getting out to open my door.

I took his hand that he held out for to take.

"I had a good time. Thank you."

"Of course. Are you free Saturday night?"

"Yeah that's the next time I have off actually."

"Great why don't you and Flynn come to the gym and I'll show him some more things and then maybe me and you can have dinner back at my place?"

He was serious about wanting to see me again. It was hard to forget the butter flys that were going on my stomach.

"I-ok." He smiled and nodded his head.

He walked me up to my door and right as we got there Flynn pulled open the door with this mean little stair. It made me laughed because it was to cute.

"It's almost 11...her curfew is 10:45." He said looking up to Mason who couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm sorry sir I promise I'll have her home on time next time"

I walked in putting my hands on Flynn's shoulders ring back to Mason.

"Mason has agreed to train your again on Saturday."

And that made Flynn's mood from being my father to being my little brother again.

"Really!"

"Yeah little man I'll teach you some things with Bill. He's my guy that helps me train sometimes."

"Great!" Funny to think he didn't like Mason a second ago.

"Aren't you suppose to be in bed?" I asked looking down to Flynn who looked up to me with a shy smile.

He took off running for his room and I laughed.

"I'll see you Saturday then?"

"Yeah" I nodded my head with a smile.

Mason got closer to me but since I was in my house I was almost eye level with him.

His lips went softly on my cheek and I felt my heart go. It was such a small little thing but still was able to make me into a little school girl.

"Goodnight kitten." He whispered into my ear making my skin shiver.

He pulled back and made his way down to his car. I turned back into my house shutting the door and leaning onto it thinking about what happened.

"You have the hottest guy I have ever seen wanting you." Meg said making her presence known.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes pushing away from the door making my way into my kitchen.

"No I mean it. I saw the way he was looking at you. He's totally into you."

"Meg, He's just being nice to me."

She leaned on my counter as I got a glass of water feeling super hot.

"No he wants to take you to bed an-"

I covered my ears and when I saw he stopped speaking I continued to get my class.

"You are one sick little thing." I laughed taking a big sip of my water.

"I would let him rearrange my guts."

"MEG" she laughed.

I watched her collect her things and I followed her to the door.

"Do you mind picking Mason up on Saturday from his gym?"

"What you have another date with him?"

"Kinda."

She smiled pulling open the door.

"Of course. And I like this side of you. Hopefully he can teach you how to treat yourself." She pulled me to a hug before walking out to her car.

Yeah but I don't know if I could let him do so. Not everyone stays long and I don't want to be hurt when he gets bored.