AN + Q&A

~ EXTRAS PT. 1 ~

Congratulations, my fellow Cursed Readers! You've made it to the end of this story. You deserve a sticker... Seriously. How did you do it? Are you ok?

What are your thoughts and feelings?

Anything surprise you?

Predictions for what's to come?

What did you like the most about this story? What did you hate?

You literally have no idea how many times I thought I'd given everything away and was so nervous but I'm happy to see most were surprised by how everything played out.

REVIEW

Wattpad does not have an official review section so I'd love it if you could leave your own here. (It can be one word or a thousand words. No matter how long it is, your opinion matters and is appreciated.)

If you could describe TCK in one word what would it be?

What was your favorite part?

What was your least favorite part?

If there is one thing that as an author I can improve on what would it be?

Other?

EDITING CHANGES

I will be taking some time to solely edit and edit and edit this book! So if you see some minor changes, this is why.

Some changes so far include:

1. I will be changing the spelling from 'macaroons' to 'macarons'. I was roasted by somebody for getting it wrong. Macaroons are a coconut dessert while macarons are the little krabby patty looking things. I apologize if I offended any macarons or macaroons out there. That was not my intention. Bonjour.

2. I will be changing the meaning of 'pack' too. Instead of them being equivalent to villages, they will be now equivalent to provinces that have villages and cities within them. So think of Lords like governors.

3. Same thing kinda for this next one: Raena mentions there are fifty-five villages in the Human Kingdom. That will now be changes to fifty-five provinces and within those provinces there are hundreds to thousands of towns, cities, and villages. I think that makes a whole lot more sense geographically and just in general.

4. I'll be adding more details overall, explaining things better so there's no more confusion about anything, and rewording everything so it's not as shite.

5. The tallest mountain in Trellomar, right outside of the human kingdom and near Amaryllus, has a name now, Erdaon.  This won't really affect anything but just thought I'd made you aware in case it comes up later.

6. I changed a bit of the description of Trellomar that Raena sees in the book Galycia, while adding other details that could feed into a storyline that I may or may not write in the future (not for this series so don't fret!). I will be posting an image of Trellomar next so I don't think those changes should cause any confusion.

Those are the only 'major' things I can think of for now! Overall, I don't think it's too bad but I'm sorry for any confusion.

Q & A

—These are some questions I've received since first posting The Cursed Kingdom on Wattpad. Whenever I got a question and thought others may be interested in knowing the answers, I decided to jot them down in my notes and eventually share them here—which I'm doing now. They're not in any specific order. Just thought it'd be a fun—