NINE

A week later...

"Okay and ya point? Why should I have to suffer for you?" I asked Kyhle while washing some dishes.

"But I'm your boyfriend now, we supposed to be best friends." He pouted and faked a sad face, nevertheless... I still shook my head 'no'." C'mon baby please, why you always gotta make me beg? You gonna let me be alone in all this virus?"

Since he worked at a pharmacy, he still had to actually go to work, instead of working from home. He's been working really hard too, he told me haven't sat down since he came to work and that his feet were killing him.

People were flying in from all different directions, and the majority of the medications/prescriptions they came for, he didn't have at his store location so he had to send them elsewhere.

He was finally on his 30-minute break and he used his time to call/check on me." I'm sorry love, but I'm not tryna get sick, people dying for real out here, and you be serving all types of people, touching their cards and shits. Nigga supposed you get it? Then I get it from you and give it to my brother?"

"We work behind a glass Skie, and I use the hand sanitizer every chance I get. I'm pretty sure I don't have it." He replied while swaying in his chair.

"But then again I don't want to leave Alix alone by himself. That'd very vicious of me don't you think?" I dried my hands off on my shorts and walked our conversation over to the living room.

"Damn you right, I didn't even think about him my bad." he sighed and checked his watch." Okay look babe I gotta go clock back in, I'll call you after I'm done out here, love you and stay inside."

"Okay baby,... drive safe." I hung up and sighed. I wanted so badly to say I loved him back because I honestly do, but I also don't wanna rush things. People take that word so lightly not knowing how much weight it carries. But what do I know about intimate love? Maybe its how I was raised, or it could be some other reason.

I turned on some music from my phone and went upstairs to Alix's room. He was stretched out on his bed naked and quickly jumped to hide his erection with his comforter. I burst out laughing."...were you watching porn?! GAY PORN?!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" He threw a pillow at me and I quickly closed his door dodging it. Oh my God, I can't believe I saw his dick. I mean it's not like this is the first time I've seen it, but it was on hard. It wasn't small either, if I'm not mistaken we may even be the same size... damn that's super weird. Why am I even comparing our dicks though? I promise you guys I'm not into incest. However, I still don't judge if you do though, just don't bring that shit this way.

This virus got my brother missing sex, ever since that shit with Monraux he hasn't been getting any action. Too bad though, because he comes within five feet of him I'll break both of his knee caps and have him limping for the rest of his life. On the good side, he won't have to work since he'd be a cripple.

I know you're probably thinking 'oh Skie give him another chance' but no, period. Until he gets his shit together and somehow in my twisted mind get the thought out that he's not an incubus, maybe then MAYBE... I'll let him talk to him again. It also depends on his parents too, since they scared of me now.

-----

"Throw it inside! I screamed at Sam while laughing. She stopped to bring me some of the weed that she had just purchased.

"I swear yall black hoes don't listen, we supposed to be inside and only to go out if its an emergency," Skie said coming down the stairs.

"I'll cash app you the money" I replied and she waved me off, then blew horn backing out our driveway.

"This is an emergency. I'm out of weed, you don't want me to keep fucking with you right?" He shook his head then went to sit at the island." You wanna fuck with it?" I said while grinding it up. He nodded then went on his phone.

"Oh, and I think Khyle supposed to come by after work, that's okay with you?" He smirked at me then hummed.

"What?"

"Nothing... I just find it funny that you getting so lovey-dovey with someone... Good for you Lisa.." he said causing both of us to laugh. It was an inside joke from the movie 'This Christmas'.

"But I'm happy for you for real though bro, I just wish things for me were different." I pulled on the blunt then passed it to him." I've been recently talking to a few people though, some new some old."

I nodded my head knowing exactly who he was talking about. At least the old part." I just want you to be careful Alix, you're all that I have, I'll kill for you and we don't want that. I know we still young but sadly life has forced adult responsibilities on us." He nodded his while blowing smoke through his nostrils.

"I understand, just wish it were different, know what I mean?" He passed it back to me and went to Snapchat on his phone taking a quick pic of us.

-----

"You took forever," I opened the door for Khyle and instantly fell into his chest embracing him. He closed the door and attacked me with kisses, in a matter of seconds I felt his erection." I missed your ass you know that?"

"Oh," I rubbed his dick through his grey sweat pants "trust me, babe, I know."

"don't be trying to fuck while I'm in here listening. If yall want space I can gladly go to my room upstairs."

"Chill," I said as Khyle walked to him and dapped him." I came to see you as well Alix, and don't worry I came bearing gifts. He took off his bag and pulled out literally all the snacks. Chips, candies, and alcohol and from what I can tell weed edibles." I stopped and got some jerked chicken as well. It's in the car."

"Aww look at you Khyle, you get some major cool points from me because I love food. Thank you." Alix said while grabbing the hot fries.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna grab the food, then we can all chill alright?" I nodded and slapped his ass.

I'm glad he thought about both us and not just me, for that he could get in the cheeks as much as he wants to tonight.