Chapter 19: Anna's Decision

Anna lay still, her body lightly moving feeling nothing but hurt. Blood spilled from her stab wound, as her hands stay glued to her stomach. She bit her lip looking up to the ceiling. She slowly moved her head, however, glancing to see Dr. Richards looking up at a window. A pair of headlights appeared. He whispered something but she heard nothing but mumbles. She looked away and looked back at the ceiling. 

"Now..where do we begin?" Dr. Richards speaks. Anna turns her head again seeing him looking around at her, Y/N and Brittany. His eyes land on Anna's, his head tilting to the side as he begins to slowly make his way over. A beg from Brittany escapes her lips. She tries to look past the evil man but he blocks every inch of Brittany. The girl bites her lip, finally glancing up to the man as he bends down in front of her. "Hello Anna. How are you doing?" 

"B-B-Bastard," Anna breathes out. Dr. Richards puts his head back up right, sticking out his lips a moment before his eyes scan down to Anna's stab wound. Anna's eyes follows his as he reaches his hand down. And before she knew it, cries of pain escape her lips. She tries to move, but knows she can't. Yet soon Dr. Richards stops and picks up his hand. 

"I'm sorry...I just had to do that," he whispered. "But let me tell you one thing. Nobody's getting in this room till you're dead and Y/N. And..." Dr. Richards stands up, pulling up his pants walking slowly over to Brittany. Anna bites her lip and shakes her head. He stands over to the side of the ginger. Tears pour out of her eyes. She looks up at the man. He takes his gun, that's placed in his left hand and points it to her. She shakes her head and Anna shakes her own. 

"Please...Please you don't have-" 

"Look at Anna, Brittany. Just look at Anna," Dr. Richards says, cutting Brittany off. Brittany shakes her head which causes Dr. Richards to shout, raising his voice. "LOOK AT ANNA NOW!" Brittany jumps and looks to Anna. Her blue eyes look over the small girl as Anna looks directly at Brittany's blue eyes. Anna shakes her head, knowing she couldn't move or get up or anything. 

"I..I love you," Anna mouths seeing Brittany nod her head up and down closing her eyes. And within moments the trigger is pulled and Brittany's body drops to the side. Her eyes remain opened as Anna's jaw drops. Her mouth hangs open, tears overwhelming her eyes as she shakes her head back and forth. Quickly as she sees Dr. Richards walking back over to her and bending down next to Anna, the girl turns her head and looks to the door. 

"Oh, are you mad at me?" The question lingered through the room, as silence filled. But the silence didn't last long as gun shots were heard a little ways away. Hope filled Anna, but she felt her body shook. She let a yelp escape her lips as she turned her head and looked to Dr. Richards. "Now. We're going to do something." 

"P-Please...Please don't do this," Anna whispers, her head continuing to shake. Dr. Richards smile grows wide as he reaches into his back pocket. Anna slowly looks down from the man's eyes and looks to find a syringe. 

"Now, I'm going to give you a choice-" The man pauses then continues. "Either I inject this into your blood stream. It'll make you go to sleep, but it'll look like your dead. Y/N there looks like she's waking up. When she wakes and sees your lifeless body, I'm going to give her a gun. If she tries to shoot me, I won't die. Bullet proof vest." The man smirks and glances to the side seeing Y/N beginning to slowly move. "Or I can just start shooting Y/N. And kill her right in front of your eyes like I did Brittany. The choice is yours my dear." Anna shakes her head from side to side, sitting up a bit and looking to Y/N. Memories floods back into her mind, replaying everything they had. Replaying all the memories they shared, from when they first met till now. The girl shook her head and laid back down. She closed her eyes and spoke inside her head. 

        "I love you Y/N Clemmings. I've always loved you and I'm never going to stop."    

As she stopped speaking she heard a gunshot go off. Anna picked up her head quickly seeing the gun pointed at Y/N. Anna's breathes escalated as she turned to look at Dr. Richards. His eyes landed on her and he tilted his head, laughs escaping his crusty lips. 

"Oh don't worry, I missed her," he chuckled. "But you need to make a decision now or I won't miss." Anna bit her lip and nodded. 

"Inject me," she whispered. A smile spread to Dr. Richards lips as he grab the syringe and rose it up, placing it directly into Anna's arm. It pinched the girl's small arm, before she finally felt it squirting in. She lay there for a moment before feeling her eyes become heavy. And before everything turned black she heard a gunshot go off...