Last night (pt.1)

Chim's POV

Today was the last day I was being grounded and I knew I was getting my last punishment tonight. After dinner before anyone said anything I ran into my room. After 30 minutes eomma walked in worriedly.

"Baby girl what's wrong?"

"....nothing"

"Baby I'm worried please tell me what's wrong. You are horrible at lying I know something is bothering you"

"....scared"

"Scared of what honey?"

"....nothing just leave me alone"

"How could I ever leave my baby when she's shaking in fear? It's okay you don't have to tell me but let me hug you hmm?

I nodded and soon I was wrapped in eomma's arm.

"I'm scared of....the punishment. I know I deserve it but it doesn't mean I'm not scared"

"Oh baby I know you are scared. Shhh relax we aren't killing you"

That's when we heard a knock and Appa walked in. He smiled sadly.

"What's my little girl doing on eomma's lap" he asked teasingly

"She's scared of her punishment" eomma answered

"Well she should be. If she's so scared she should have thought about it before doing something stupid that led her to this" Appa said sternly but rubbing my back

"Now can I have a little talk with my princess"
Appa said

Eomma kissed on my temple and left the room. Mouthing me "fighting" before closing the door.

"Okay. So I talked with your brother and we've decided we'll add 7 licks of switch to your punishment so you won't forget the lessons you learned. You'll take your remaining punishments from Hoseok and Jin hyung and come downstairs to the living room understood?"

"Yes...Appa" I said already crying

I leaned in for a hug but he pushed me back.

"You're getting your hugs after the punishments"

"But appaaa" I whined

"No buts now stand it the corner and wait for your punishment"

"Appaaaa"

"Yes? Little girl?"

"Please give me a hug? Please please? Just one hug?" I looked up at him with puppy eyes

"Nice try but no"

Then he stood me up and set me in the corner and gave me three warning smacks

"Now be good"

With that he left the room. I sniffled and stared at the wall. God I hate this. I prefer spanking than time out and I was getting both today. What have I got myself into ugh. I got irritated and started kicking the wall. I was too focused on abusing the poor wall I didn't hear the door open.

Hoseok's POV

I stood there confused watching Chim kicking the wall. Her face was red and was already covered with tears. Why did she have to make it even harder for me to punish her? I decided to calm her down before giving her punishment.

"Chim chim you can come out of the corner now"

No answer

"Chim stop kicking the poor wall. It didn't do anything deserve to be abused" I said