Strict Appa (Last Night pt.3)

You entered Yoongi's room as quietly as possible. But once you saw him sitting on the bed with a thin cane in his hand you couldn't help but to burst into tears.

"I never meant what I said to you Appa!!" You screamed from where you were standing

"I know" he answered shortly and motioned you over

"I'm so.."

"Save it. I don't wanna hear you apologizing without actually meaning it "

"I mean it I really do"

"Well you will be sorry soon even if you aren't right now"

That sent a shiver to your back.

"Let's talk first" he sat you on the bed and crouch downed. Now he was looking right into your eyes and you felt like he was reading your mind if that's even possible.

"Why are you getting punished ?" He asked making you feel like a little kid being scolded, which you were to him

"Because I cussed at you and Hobi oppa and gave you an attitude"

"And?"

"And... umm ah I threw pillows at you"

"Is it okay to cussed at me or your oppas?"

"No"

"Are you allowed to throw things at people?"

"....no"

"That's right. Now do you agree that you deserve to be punished severely after listing what you have done wrong"

"Yes..."

"Good. You're getting 10 with the belt. 20 with the cane. And as I said earlier 17 with the switch on your calves"

You whined. You hated cane. It stings really bad!

"a-appa it's too much" you protested

"You can run away I won't stop you. But I'll tell you this if you keep running away from your punishment you'll only make it worse"

You wanted to run away. You wanted to jump off the window and go somewhere as far as possible from Yoongi's room. But you also knew that you would eventually regret running away and come back to this room.

"I'll take my punishment." your eyes getting teary

"Alright then. Bend over the bed"

"Appa. Promise me one thing?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you give me a hug when it's over?"

"Of course baby. I'll give you lots and lots of hugs." Yoongi smiled

You smiled to him back before bending over the bed. And he pulled down all your protections. He checked if your bruises were completely healed and when he was sure they were all healed he placed the belt on your bare bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

You wailed and tried to wiggle away from the hits but Yoongi placed his hand on your back and you couldn't even move a inch away from the hits.

"Appa!! APPAAA!! I will never do it again please please"

No matter how much you screamed the next hit came down harshly on your bottom. You kicked your legs trying to reduce the pain.

"Please say something Appa!!"

"Last three. Count"

SMACK