Chapter 10: Freddy's Arrival (Spoiler alert: He's kind of a bitch)

(A/N): I apologize for all of the Danny content, hah. He's the most social and friendly and he loves attention, so he's always around you. Michael, Jason, Brahms and now Freddy are all either angry or antisocial, sometimes a mix of the two, so it might be a while until they willingly choose to spend quality time with you. Jason will crack first, and I plan for him to get some development soon. Enjoy this chapter, and enjoy the overcooked bitchboy  :)

"OHMYGOD IT'S REALLY YOU!!" Danny's voice dragged you from your sleep, met by an unfamiliar one. Was someone in your house?! "The REAL Freddy Krueger? Can I have your autograph?"

"No, fuck off!" the voice that retorted did not belong to Freddy. You were on your feet in seconds, frantically throwing on some day-clothes and racing towards the stairs, taking them two at a time, losing your footing and tumbling down the last three. You landed sloppily, barely catching yourself and stumbling a few steps directly into Jason's back. The forest man jumped, whipping around and helping you to stand again.

"Sorry, Jason." you apologized quickly, slipping directly past him and into the kitchen. "Danny? Who's-" Danny was suddenly shoved viciously from the dining room, colliding hard into the island chairs and knocking them over as he fell too. "What the hell is going on here?" Danny leaped from the floor, limping on his bad leg. Was it reopened?

"It's Freddy! Actual Freddy!" his voice was a borderline squeal and he held a notepad and a pen. You turned to where he was pointing, and sure enough, Freddy was there, fedora-and all with the world's most annoyed scowl. "Autograph time!" Danny began to chant, pumping his fists as he did.

"Fuck no it isn't autograph time you-" Freddy paused as he spotted you, his scowl turning into a smile. "Nice to see you awake, Sweetheart!" he completely discarded Danny, gaze settled on you and only you.

"What? Sweetheart? That's my nickname for her!" Danny cut in as Freddy took a few steps towards you. The Ghostface intercepted Freddy before he could reach you, leaning on his good leg and leaving a bloodied footprint with his left.

"Get the hell out of my way you-"

"Enough!" I shout at last, stepping around Danny and placing my hands on my hips with a frown. "Not a good first impression, Freddy! And Danny, didn't I say to get along with him?"

"I wanted to get along with him! It's not my fault he attacked me, I only wanted an autograph!" I turn my back to Freddy and kneel, pulling up the leg of Danny's pants to check his wounds. Sure enough, the bandages are covered in fresh blood and you're sure the stitches split.

"Where's Michael, he has to redo these stitches." you stand again, fixing the chairs and grabbing Danny's shoulders to force him to sit down. Michael entered the room just as you spoke, barging in through the back door and stopping cold at the sight of Freddy. You could hear him growl before forcing his way between Freddy and you guys. "Michael, it's okay. I'm sure you know Freddy's staying with us now?"

"You got a whole hostile load of idiots, huh?" Freddy's voice wasn't deep or demonic like it was in his Dream World. Michael growls again at his words, and you can tell he'll most likely attack Freddy but Jason saves the day, wrapping a big hand around Michael's arm and tugging him harshly backwards, strong enough to make the indestructible man stumble and almost fall.

"You're that momma's boy, Jason Voorhes aren't ya?" Freddy raised his glove, shifting the blades around so they scraped against each other. "And you're that knife wielding buffoon Myers, but there should be one more of you."

"Brahms is in the walls right now, and I don't think he's coming out to meet you anytime soon." Danny huffs, crossing his arms.

"Don't start again!" you cut in before Freddy can rebuke, and you turn to Michael, still busy delivering death glares at Freddy. "Michael, I need you to take a look at Danny's leg. He got the stitches all wrecked." you stepped away and Michael replaced you, wrapping his hand around Danny's ankle and testing each stitch. With each tap or tug Danny let out a yelp, the wound tender once more. Freddy chuckled at each pained sound Danny made and you let out a sigh, turning to the kitchen instead. Might as well whip up some quick breakfast, right? You got out the supplies to make scrambled eggs and bacon, your special bacon to hopefully brighten Danny's sour mood. Halfway through cracking the eggs Michael pulled out his notepad and scribbled you a note.