[3] ❤︎ Food for Friends ❤︎

🌸'I'm gonna ask you guys this question. Have you ever have friends ask for food? Just wondering... Well, I hope you enjoy this part~!'🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••
Y/N: POV

As soon as the bell rung, I find myself struggling to squeeze out of the crowd. What was it that made today so cramped with students in the hallways? My eyebrows furrowed as a couple of students bumped into me; that only increased my anger to its highest peak, this commotion almost pushed me to use telekinesis, and fixing the unresolved problem. It wasn't a moment too soon that I was shoved out of the way, as I roughly landed on the furnished floor.

'I wanted to get out of the crowd, but I didn't think I needed to be shoved!'

I swung my head up high, searching for the unknown person. I searched for a pair of eyes that connected mine, yet none had the intention of looking. What stood before me now were students lined up in a single filed line, leading up across the end of the hall. There I spot a spread out table labeled '1Buy Get 1 FREE Bread!'

The thought of bread comes to mind as my stomach growled, demanding for something to digest. I gulped, as I wobbled and managed to get back on my feet. That person who had the great extent of pushing me must really need food. I guess I can't blame them; I would do anything to get food.

I rummaged around my school bag, reaching out to my wallet. I had just enough money for one! Lady luck must be on my side today! Knowing that my chances of getting that bread was pretty low, and how my temper wouldn't last long, I knew what had to be done.

~In the Bathroom~

I hid behind one of the bathroom stalls, preventing anyone to witness what I'm about to do. I sat on the cover of the toilet, while I reached out to my wallet. I pulled out the coins and bills that were contained, as I shut my eyes closed. The next thing I knew, the small fortune(and blowing off my whole allowance) I had disappeared, which was replaced by a handful of small packed bread.

'At least I can do this much. Being a psychic sure has some good points!"

The power I used is called Apport. The ability to teleport anything of equal value with a 10% of difference.

As soon as I acquired my goods, I teleported myself to the school rooftop. To my surprise, the space was isolated; completely different from how it was from downstairs. I plopped myself on one of the benches, relieving out the morning hassle. I chomped down my first bite, savouring the moment. I took the time to observe what was in my sight, freezing at what caught my eyes.

Around the corner of one of the doorways, a figure shadowed over the area. Out of curiosity, my feet hovered closer, as if I was attracted to this unknown creature.The shadow I once though turned into a blob. Looking closer, it was human, specifically a human boy. His legs were crouched as it covered his face. What stood apart was his brightly coloured snowy hair. I couldn't help but stare at awe. Most people I knew had dark brown hair but his was different.

A growl faintly escaped from the boy's stomach, it was almost enough to make me choke! I handed the other bread I had to him, making him turn my direction.The white haired male tilted his head up at me expressing a face of surprise. He hesitated to grab it at first, but reached out when his stomach grumbled once again. While he was distracted with his food, I placed myself next to him, carefully observing his features. The boy was so engrossed of his bread to even have the slightest interest of talking to me. Something about him made me rememberer something from before. It was at the top of my tongue, yet the thing I wanted to know never came.

"So..."

The boy uttered. His voice wasn't deep, at the same time, it wasn't high, it was just perfect. My body perked up as soon as he began speaking.

"YES?!" I answered as my voice squeaked. The white haired boy didn't hold back his chortle, as he ended up snorting.

"You're S/N L/N, right?" I nodded to his question. This was the first time I was ever this close to a boy other than relatives. It was more awkward that the two of us were alone.

"You might not know me, but I'm Shun Kaidou!"

Kaidou's eyes sparkled like twinkling gold. He showed off his right arm wrapped around with red bandages as he did his strange poses. The boy claimed that his heir name was 'Jet Black Wings.'

At first, I thought of the boy as some weak loner, but I stood corrected. He was interesting, I'd give him that.

Out of nowhere, I chuckled which turned into a full on laughing session. Kaidou reddened out of embarrassment, then again, who wouldn't. The moment I calmed down and breathed normally, I wiped my tears away.

"Jet Black Wings, huh? That's a cool name!"

His frown instantly turned upside down, laughing along with me.

We chatted for so long that we lost track of time. It didn't occur to me that class begun so soon.

"Well, we better get going! Class probably started already," I exclaim, already heading toward the stairs.

"S/N, wait!" Kaidou howled, making my ears ring. I peered my head slightly to him with a questioning look.

"You're not as bad as I thought you were." He softly replied, although it was enough for me to here.

"What do you mean?" The only I could do was answer a question with a question. Instead of replying, he sighed and left a spread a smile on his face.

"It's nothing."
•••
🌸'It has been such a long time since I updated 2 times in a row. Cross your fingers I can achieve that goal again! I hope you readers like this and wish for more! Bye!!!'🌸