[11] Did He Just Pin Me To A Wall by Force?!

🌸Make sure to vote if you enjoy reading this book! It also helps me know that you readers want me to continue it!🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••

Just after students buzzed out of crowded space, Y/N stomped over to the psychic, not batting an eye away from the boy. She needed to be freed from the questions that have been circling around in her mind, and wanted it now!

"Hey, Saiki! What did—"

"Hold it right there, S/N!" Before she knew it, she was heeded by none other than the blue-haired teen.

"Hey, Teruhashi! I'm sorry but I don't have time to talk right now, I have to catch up to someone!" Y/N announced, keeping an eye on green glasses male, although she did have trouble focusing due to Teruhashi's enormous head blocking her view.

"Aww! I wanted to have a little chat with you."

Her frantic movements paused as she heard something foreign. She turned her E/C eyes toward the shining girl with a cringed expression.

'Wait. Teruhashi wants to talk to me. Is this the end of the world?? God, am I dying?'

This might be Y/N's second day to attend this school, but of course she did a small research on the students. Despite now knowing everyone's profile and status, this student was an easy play. Considering that Y/N herself had the power of identifying her true self.

"Why?"

"Oh, well. I heard a little rumour you've been getting friendly with Saiki. Is that true?"

Now, on the outward appearance, she acted as a victim, playing her trump card as she hid her actual intention.This was what she was really saying...

"I can't believe this girl is friends with Saiki. What does he see in her? I'm perfect in every way!"

"Look, whatever you're thinking, Saiki and I ar—"

"WHAT'S UP, S/N!"

Ins matter of seconds, a boy with spiky maroon hair pushed away Teruhashi as he engulfed Y/N with an unexpected grab on her shoulder. His body heat wasn't any human temperature at all, it rivalled the sun's.

"Hairo, I'm sorry, but can you give us a little space. S/N and I were having a private little chat." The two/faced girl asked, yet deep down inside, she wanted no less but to strangle him for what he had done!

Y/N spectated the argument as she boarded her eyes with no intention of breaking them apart. If she had, the blame would just result on her.

Aside from that, this was her chance to escape this wretched room. As quietly as she could, she tiptoed to the door, completely forgotten by two students. When Y/N was certain that she was far enough that she could free all of her inner emotion, she sighed.

"When did S/N become this popular? Now because of her, I'm being mobbed over by strangers I've only know for a day!"

She toddle around the school, as she peeked around the hallways. Just when the girl's knees was about to give out, she spotted her target. Her exhaustion suddenly wiped away as she found herself dashing toward the boy.

Y/N tapped on his shoulder, resulting for her to be cornered to a nearby wall.

It didn't take her a second to bruise herself just from that one surprise attack. Her vision blurred as she faced the ground. She ha trouble tilting her head upward, but did notice a bright emerald coloured orbs.

"What are you doing, Saiki?"