[14] Destroying Teruhashi's Plans is Childsplay!

🌸Oh god. Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in 3 days! I don't know what's going with me lately! Here's a long chapter to make up for it!🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••

"Oh crap

"Oh crap."

Y/N whispered to herself, not letting her guard down so easily. She gritted her teeth as she furrowed her eyebrows as well. Teruhashi finding out about this was one surprise after another.

'How could she find out that I'm not S/N, when she doesn't even realize that Saiki is psychic?'

Y/N rummaged around her mind, thinking of every possible comebacks that the blue-belled-jerk-of-a-classmate. Her eyes focused on the floor intently, switching her gazes back and forth...until her frown turned into a wide smirk.

"I really don't know where Saiki is! Just please don't show them the pictures. Everyone will be furious if they knew that S/N and I switched places!"

Teruhashi widened her eyes as she blankly stared at Y/N bowing her head toward her like a slave pleading to be spared. Instead of sympathy, she had other plans in mind; to expose this to the school board. What's better for the school board to know about this information?

"Well, isn't that a shame. I'll see you tomorrow, S/N!"

Kokomi simply hummed a sweet victory tune as she gracefully walked down the exit of the building. Little did she know that Y/N already had her plan on the go; everything was set in motion.

•••

On the same night Y/N received the threat from Teruhashi, she took a quick visit in each and every one of her classmates—no, scratch that—every student in PK Academy's house. Not for the purpose of haunting their dreams and scarring the life out of them, but to erase their gathered memories.

'Teruhashi's too dumb for her own good. Did she really think that I'd act like a helpless girl?'

The girl also brought her one of her stuffed animal (it can be any animal you prefer,) for this operation. It had the ability to erase their memories with one catch; replacing words that they want to hear. She had planned on doing it to all students, including Teruhashi, yet on the other hand, not erasing only her memories would be interesting to watch~.

This job was completed not long after. She even went to the trouble to replacing images S/N was in from her trips which was most difficult part due to the fact that they take about a hundred pictures per week. She planned every scenario and questions that maybe ask for other situations, she didn't want what happened earlier. If a person like Teruhashi could figure the problem out, anyone can.