Unfaithful (Ft. Krystal)

Seoul International College (SIC)

It was typical morning for students and lecturers at SIC where everyone attend doing their activity as usual. Everyone is busy with their classes, group project, and training for whatever competitions as well as sports.

At the hallway at Sport Science Faculty building, a boy named Kang Seulgi as written on his student ID skipped happily to his class. His face looked cheerful as usual and happily greeting everyone with his charming smile. Almost all of the girls in his faculty have crush on him and some of them try to ask him out but always rejected by him.

Soon as he enter the class, his eyes searching for a girl who always make his heart thumping crazily and that girl is none other than Bae Joohyun or well known as Irene, one of the most athletic students in their college. Seulgi is her junior by 2 semesters but because of his academic and sport achievement really impressive, he was successfully finished 2 semesters early than the others and now he joined the senior student classes same as Irene's.

Her relationship with Kang Seulgi starts from their project where their lecturer makes both of them as partner. They are getting close to each other until Seulgi showing interest at her and start courting her. After few months, Seulgi finally confess and Irene happily accepts him as her boyfriend. Seulgi insist to have silent relationship because he wants to protect Irene from his fangirls so that she won't attack by unnecessary hurtful words. Irene also agrees with Seulgi and she's comfortable dating him in that way. Only her roommate Wendy, Yeri and Joy know about their relationship and she asked them to keep it secret.

Wendy and Yeri major in music while Joy study business management so they only meet each other at their rent apartment nearby. Sometimes they meet at college event or during lunch when their schedule is not really pack. They meet with Seulgi few times when he join them lunch and they acknowledge Seulgi is friendly, kind and humble despite his popularity as one of the best basketball players in their college.

"Good morning my Joohyun" Seulgi take a sit in front of Irene as usual. Usually he will sit at the front side of Irene to avoid any suspicion from their classmate

"Good morning bear. You're late today"

"I overslept today that's why I'm late. Did you have breakfast today?"

"Yes, I have breakfast with Joy at the café earlier"

"Okay, do you have class until evening?"

"Yes, I have 2 classes"

Seulgi slump his shoulder "That's mean no date today"

"Yeah so you spend time alone later"

"I will go to gym I guess. Maybe I will meet with Taeng hyung or Yul hyung"

"Okay, just meet anyone but girls" Irene give warning in playful tone

"Okay, I will behave" Seulgi wink his monolid eye

...............

Irene arrive at home and plop herself on the couch beside Wendy

"You come home quite early today unnie" Wendy said after looking at the wall clock

Irene lie on the couch with her head on Wendy laps "I go home soon after my class finish"

"It's rare that you not dating"

"Seulgi workout today so we not going out"

"Okay"

Irene sit up suddenly "Where is Yerim?"

"In her room maybe take bath"

Suddenly, Yeri show up and her hair wrapped neatly with towel signaling that she just finish take bath