Disclaimer and things I'd like to explain!

Hiii!!

I'd like to say some things before we begin.

❖FIRST AND THE MOST IMPORTANT❖

The Legend of Zelda and its characters don't belong to me. It's really obvious, but I'd like to state it anyway. Current cover credited to HylianWriters and ImberLapis, thank you so much!

❖SECOND❖

I try to make this original. I mean, as original as a fanfiction can be, of course...
Any sort of similarity with other stories are most likely to be a coincidence, unless I state otherwise.

❖THIRD❖

I LOVE SHIPS! Zelink is my otp, ahah. But since this story is mainly focusing to the Links, I'm sorry, any kind of ship will be IMPLIED instead of REALIZED. Because brotherly teasing is fun. Note that the most common thing will be either Zelink or Linkcest, but some other ridiculosity will also be here ;)

❖FOURTH❖

All sort of requests or ideas or anything are welcome! I try my best to make this interesting, so feel free! But make sure it's logical, and don't make it too crazy. One thing I learn about requesting is that no one else has your brilliant ideas, so don't be shy to share! Just do it on the request page next to this.

❖FIFTH❖

I know none of you are dumb enough to leave hate comments or anything (bro, I'm not even sure anyone will read this story ('。_。`) ) but I just want to remind you, please don't be a jerk! You're wasting your time and energy if you decide to harass something, so don't! That goes for other stories as well. Leave quietly if you don't like something. That said, if you have something that can make my writing better, please say it. I'd like to be a better writer.

❖SIXTH❖

If you spot any typos or inconsistencies or anything at all, please inform me! I know some of you won't bother, but one simple mistake can make others fall too.

❖SEVENTH❖

I tend to give a loooooong author's note at the end of each chapter, so feel free to skip right ahead if you don't want to get bored by my ramblings.

❖LASTLY!❖

Thanks a lot for checking my story out. I terribly doubt that anyone will read this, let alone enjoy it. I'm just your local sad writer, and it seems like I'm ranting, haha.

Right, sorry for taking your time. Please proceed to the introductory chapter!