11

NOTE: In this story, everyone has the same age. Though Shuhua is the oldest among them all. It is based on their birth month and birth date, so in conclusion Minnie is the maknae.

////

All six sat together on the futon, busy doing each of their assignments. After awhile, Soojin felt Shuhua lean towards her.

"I'm still writing Shu." she told the girl but Shuhua just remained leaning on her.

So she took a glance at Shuhua and saw that the girl is closing her eyes. She smiled at how peaceful the girl looks like.

Suddenly, one of their phones started ringing. It was Shuhua's.

"it's yours Shu." Soojin said as she once again saw who the caller is.

Shuhua opened her eyes and smiled at her before answering the call, moving a bit from her, enough to maintain a good distance for her to continue doing her assignment, but she's intrigued as to why the caller-Tzuyu is calling Shuhua.

"oopps, sorry Tzuyu~ah..I kind of forgot about it." she heard Shuhua say.

"yeah I know, I'll be there in an hour." her eyebrow raised at that, is Shuhua going out? They all have plans for a picnic though.

"oh come on Tzuyu~ah! you cannot stay mad at me even if you try." she then heard Shuhua laugh afterwards.

"no worries, okay I'll drive safely..bye Tzuyu~ah!" Soojin did pretended to focus on her assignment as Shuhua ended the call.

"ahm, girls." she heard Shuhua say so she look up.

The two pairs of lovers looked at Shuhua as well, "you going out?" Minnie asks Shuhua.

"yes, I'm supposed to spend some time with Tzuyu this morning..and she's been waiting for half an hour already. It slipped off my mind that I'm supposed to meet her." Shuhua said scratching her head.

"but I'll be back here at 3." she added and the other girls just nodded at her.

"you should really invite Tzuyu to join us for lunch some other time." Soyeon said and Shuhua smiled.

"I will, if she has time..I gotta move!" Shuhua then say as she stood and ran inside Soojin's room to change.

All of their bags and clothes are inside Soojin's room, they shower and change their clothes in there as well.

While Shuhua's changing, Soojin just sat in the living room with the other girls who's back again doing their assignments.

Soojin however just held on to her pen, not doing anything until Shuhua came out from her room.

"by the way, are you done with your assignment?" she decided to ask as Shuhua approach them.

"yep!" Shuhua says energetically, "bye everyone! I'll see you later!" she says right after, then went to open the door, ready to go out.

"bye Jinjin~ah!" was her last words before she went out.

Soojin just hummed at that, trying her best to ignore the fact that she's jealous.

Shuhua looks so excited and happy upon meeting Tzuyu, and she then asks herself, has Shuhua been that excited upon meeting her or it's just towards Tzuyu?

+++++

It's almost 3 o'clock and there's still no sign of Shuhua. Soojin's mind went crazy thinking about the possibility of Shuhua forgetting about her and their groups picnic.

"what's taking Shuhua so long?" Yuqi asks as she sat in the couch beside Soyeon who's busy on her phone.

"I don't know, she's on her way, maybe." was her girlfriend's reply.