19

NOTE: Shuhua's pov

/////

Shuhua smiled at Tzuyu, hinting that a plan is already formed inside her head.

"forget what I said Shu." Tzuyu said but it's already too late, Shuhua's already up to something.

"nope, you can't take that back now Tzuyu~ah." she said and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

After a few seconds of silence with Shuhua just smiling at Tzuyu the weirdest way possible and of Tzuyu being weirded out too much, the latter finally gave in.

"what now?" she asks and Shuhua yelled YES as if she's won a lottery of some sort.

"okay, I need your help." Shuhua said, moving closer to her.

"don't plan anything evil." Tzuyu said, moving away from Shuhua.

"say that to yourself Tzuyu~ah." Shuhua said as she pulled Tzuyu closer.

She then started whispering her plan, and after awhile, "so, you want me to catch whoever the letter sender is?" Tzuyu asks when she move away, voice a bit louder and Shuhua's eyes grew wide.

"Chou!" she yelled and Tzuyu laughed at her, "sorry." she apologized, "but, that's what you want me to do?" she asks, voice now low.

"yes." Shuhua agreed, nodding.

"and to know who, I have to come here earlier than I should be?" Tzuyu asks and once again, Shuhua nodded.

"yes, to actually see who's sliding all those letters to my Jinjin." Shuhua said with a smile.

Tzuyu only looked at Shuhua, "why should I do that? you can do it yourself you know." she said and Shuhua shook her head.

"that's how you're supposed to help your best friend." Shuhua said and Tzuyu rolled her eyes at that.

+++++

Shuhua is now on her way towards the cafeteria, but before that, she first made her way towards the lockers.

She stood a few doors away from Soojin's, waiting for more than 10 minutes, watching if someone will put some letter in there. But no one did.

She's willing to wait more if she didn't remember Soojin and the rest waiting for her, so she then ran towards the cafeteria.

As soon as she arrived there, she immediately saw Soojin and their other friends.

She smiled and right away walked towards them, "hey." she greets everyone, but of course, she gave Soojin a special hug.

Soojin in return smiled at her, that smile and that lips..oh gosh! that lips just kissed my cheek earlier Oh My God!! she thinks as she daydreamed about it again.

Not until she saw what's on Miyeon's hands. She knew her smile turned into a frown, that thing in Miyeon's hand is sure to be the letter from it and she's 110% sure of it.

"wait, is that what I think it is?" Shuhua still asks as she sat beside Soojin, still eyeing the letter.

"yes, but before you do---" She did not let Miyeon finish whatever it was she's supposed to say when she right away took the letter from her.

"something else, you should buy your lunch first." she heard Miyeon continued to say with a sigh. Too late now though, she needs to read whatever it sent.

She then started reading it, brows frowning with each word it said, suddenly she then thought about her plan and she smirked.