17

Soojin groaned as her phone keeps on ringing, without bothering to open her eyes and see who's calling, she just reached for it and answered the call, phone already near her left ear.

"Jinjin?" her eyes automatically opened wide as she moved the phone away from her ears, checking if the caller is really Shuhua.

BABY 😍

Oh My God! why is she calling me??! she internally panicked, checking the time on her phone.

3:55 a.m

"Jin?" she heard once again and so she put the phone near her ear again, sitting up as she answered Shuhua.

"what?" she asks, unintentionally making her voice sound pissed.

"oopps, I woke you up..didn't I?" Shuhua asks and she nodded, forgetting that the girl couldn't see her.

"sorry, anyways..I just called to tell you I'll be there in an hour. please get ready, I wanted to bring you somewhere." she heard Shuhua say and she groaned upon understanding what the sentence meant.

"Shu, it's too early." she said then she heard Shuhua chuckle at her.

"you can sleep on our way there..I'll go shower now, you should too okay? I'll see you in a bit Jinjin~ah!" and the call ended after that.

Soojin stared at her phone screen for a second, thinking if she should shower already or just go back to sleep.

But of course, it's Shuhua we're talking about. She sighed as she stood, stretching her body and doing some little exercise before heading towards her bathroom.

+++++

Exactly an hour later and she's done preparing herself to school.

She sat on the living room couch, being careful not to wake her parents and sister up.

Her phone then lit up, a message showing.

BABY 😍

I'm already outside Jin~ah 😊

She read and so she did not bother to sent a text back as she stood and carried her bag, walking towards the door.

As soon as she opened it, she saw Shuhua standing in her doorway, beautiful as ever and smiling at her.

"are they still asleep?" Shuhua asks and Soojin just nodded, locking the door before turning to look Shuhua again.

"did you leave a note or something? they might wonder where you went.." Shuhua said, walking with Soojin towards her car.

"if you didn't call me to do this, then they wouldn't be waking up without me in the house." Soojin said as she sat in the passenger seat.

"you got a point..but in all honesty, I already told your parents about this last night." Soojin's head turned in a flash as soon as Shuhua said those words.

"what?" she asks.

"I called them last night, they agreed though..and they only said I just have to make sure to send you home after last period so, here we are." Shuhua said, shrugging before leaning in towards Soojin.

She felt her heart beat going wild once again, why is Shuhua acting like this?

Is this her dreams finally coming true? Shuhua loving her back?

"w-what a-are y-you d-doing?" she asks as she cursed herself internally for stuttering.

Shuhua chuckled at her, "you're seriously cute Jin~ah." she said as she then moved away from Soojin, after making sure the latter's seatbelt is on.