EXTRA CHAPTER (2/End)

The last day before New Year.

Soojin's waiting for a call from a certain someone named Yeh Shuhua.

The girl told her she'll call her just before it turns midnight in Korea.

Soojin waited and waited.

Until her phone started ringing.

"Shu." she calls out, smile on her face as she did so.

"hello jagiya!! I'm sorry I called a bit late..my family can't stop asking me questions." she heard from the other line.

"it's fine, how are you anyway?" she asks.

"I'm fine Jinjin, how about you? did you miss me?" she heard the excited tone in Shuhua's voice and so, despite actually missing the girl..she chose to tease her.

"I'm fine as well and also, I didn't miss you Shu.." she said and she can hear Shuhua groan from the other line.

"it's not fair Jinjin!! I missed you and you didn't miss me back?!" Shuhua says and Soojin tried to stop herself from laughing.

"what can I do? I did not miss you at all." she said and Shuhua groaned again.

Soojin smiled at that but she knows Shuhua knows she's just teasing her.

They spent their whole night talking to each other, saying sweet things and discussing about their friends silly plan of making them be together.

+++++

It's the day. Their whole group is going for a roadtrip. And Soojin is going to ask Shuhua to be her girlfriend.

"Jinjin!!!" Shuhua yells as soon as she saw her.

Soojin smiled at her, she right away carried Shuhua, spinning her around.

"I missed you Jinjin!" Shuhua says and Soojin hummed, "I missed you too Shu."

"see them? why are we not like them Yeon?" Minnie asks and Miyeon rolled her eyes.

"are we going to discuss this again Min?" she asks and Minnie pouted.

"fine, I'm sorry.." Miyeon says as she went to hug Minnie.

"I missed you, babe." she said and Minnie hugged her back.

"I missed you too, babe." they both smiled through the hug.

"EWW!" both pair stopped the hug and sweetness as they looked at Soyeon and Yuqi looking at them all grossed out.

"you all looked gross." Soyeon said as she faked shiver.

"yeah, gross." Yuqi nodded with the same fake shiver.

"it's only because you both don't do sweet things!" Shuhua said, rolling her eyes as she put her arms around Soojin.

"well, we don't need that." Soyeon said and again, Yuqi nodded.

"whatever! let's just go!" Miyeon says as she pulled Minnie with her.

Soyeon and Yuqi were left standing in their spot as they then both glanced at each other.

"you know I love you, right?" they both said at the same time and they also both chuckled.

"I do." they answered at the same time.

They don't need to be sweet to show their love. They're a unique pair after all.

+++++

Shuhua was the one who's in the driver seat, driving the wheel with a smile on her face as she steal glances at Soojin.

"Yeh Shuhua, focus on the road..stop stealing glances at Soojin!" Yuqi tells her and she rolled her eyes.

"mind your own business Song Yuqi..just mind Jeon Soyeon." she answered back as Yuqi rolled her eyes too.

"quit bickering..play some music Shu, please?" Minnie said and Shuhua nodded.

I'm the Trend by (G)I-dle started playing and they jammed to the music. Singing while they enjoyed the view and the company of being with each other.

They stopped by a shop to eat lunch and continued down the road for more views to see.

Not until they stopped and camp in a place they decided days ago to stay for the night.

After building tents, they all laid beside each other, looking at the night sky with the night fire giving them warmth.

"this is simple, yet amazing." Miyeon said.

"it is." Minnie agreed.

"I hope we have more moments like this as years pass by." Minnie followed.

"we will..our friendship will last even until our next lives." Yuqi said and Shuhua groaned.

"I'll be friends with you for all my lives? can't I excempt you?" she said and Yuqi glared at her.

"yah! how dare you!" Yuqi says as Shuhua laughed.

Soojin, Miyeon, Minnie and Soyeon just glanced at the two.

They all know how the two can't live without each other, they are the bestest pair despite being enemies in some times.

As the night fell deeper, the rest of the girls fell asleep. Except Soojin and Shuhua who still stared at the sky, silence engulfing them.

"this is a dream come true Jinjin." Shuhua said as she reached for Soojin's hand.

"having you beside me, our hearts beating as one." she added as Soojin held on to her hand tight.

She suddenly sat up, surprising Soojin.

"Shu, why?" Soojin asks.

She's actually nervous, she's about to ask Shuhua to be her girlfriend under the night sky. She's been waiting for this for days.

It's nothing expensive of a surprise to ask Shuhua, she knows the girl deserves more than just a simple style of asking. But if she doesn't ask this now, she'll go crazy.

"Jinjin, be my girlfriend." she also sat up at that.

"what?" she asks.

"please be my girlfriend." Shuhua repeated.

She got surprised, she's supposed to ask it, not the other way around.

"this is sudden, I know..but I couldn't end this night without asking you to be my girl." Shuhua said.

"I love you Jin, please be my girlfriend?" she asks and Soojin smiled.

Who cares who asks who first? At the end of the day, they'll end up together.

"I love you too and yes, I'll be yours." Shuhua smiled at that.

Under the night sky, they sealed their silent vow of eternal love with a sweet kiss.

THE END.

///////

NOTE: If two hearts are meant to be together, they will be with each other.

EXTRA: I hope you enjoyed the story :) and sorry if I failed your expectations for this extra chapter and for the whole story.

Thank you to everyone who gave their time reading this.😊