CHAPTER-5

At 9.45 sharp I descended the stairs ready with my bag. I kept my bag behind a big sofa in the living area. No one can see it from there and went to Mrs. Jones. She was not alone, two girls were also there, helping her.

"Good morning Mrs.Jones."

"Good Morning, Ms Howard. Breakfast is about to be served you can sit in the dining hall."

"Yes sure" and I went out in search of dining hall.

It was slightly away from the living room. The dining-room was so exquisite. The walls were covered with a shimmering gold paper and in the middle of the ceiling above the carved oak table was a candelabra. Down the center of the table was a runner with Celtic design woven in gold and green into the fabric itself. At the end of the table were floor to ceiling french doors, left slightly ajar to let in the scented summer air. The polished silver cutlery was heavy to the hand and shone brightly in the early evening light. At each place stood a tall empty wine glass and there were beautifully folded napkins to match the runner. All that was missing was food and the guests.

Out of the blue a blonde girl appeared. She was wearing a maroon business suit and black high heels coming in towards the dining table meant for at least 24 guests at a time.

Her heels sound was echoing in the room, she had long hair, not longer than mine. She was carrying a folder in one hand and a bag in the other.

Following her came the "Prince Charming" in his ink blue suite with clean shaved looks. I am dead sure he need not has to say a word to woo the world, his hypnotic looks does the talking.

They both looked perfect, just out of Vogue.

"Hello, I am Megan Hart, Mr. Spencer's personal assistant." We shook hands.

"Hi, I am Rose Howard" I smiled.

It looked the cleavage show of the PA was for the benefit of her boss. She was wearing very rich perfume. Due to her short height, it was clear, she was wearing 4 inch heels. And how could she walk so damn smoothly in those, I wondered?

"Morning Miss Howard" that enigmatic look was on me. "Please be seated" said Jay.

I only nodded. My body started playing games with me again. I am not a horny person but this man's presence near me gives me all types of sensual vibes. I sat 3 chairs away from him and Megan sat opposite to me.

"Meg, Mike has to be given off today as he is taking Ms. Howard for sight seeing around Maxtown."

"O.K., I'll arrange for Roger to go to the bank auction site than."

"Yes, please do that."

Mrs Jones and both the girls came in with breakfast.

"Mr. Spencer, I really don't need any sight seeing. I was informed that it's Mike's weekend off and he will be free that's why I contacted him." The fucking man was trying to make me feel guilty.

"No, you go ahead, if required we may have to cut short your outing. Do..." He stopped as Mike entered the room.

"Hi Rose, how are you?" He came near me and hugged me.

"Morning Jay, Meg" and sat between me and Jay.

"Morning" both replied together.

"Help yourself Mike." Jay said.

"Bank auction, who is being incharge today?" Mike asked.

"Roger would be going." Meg answered.

We all sat eating, the big boss and his staff were discussing business all through the breakfast. I ate little just want to get out of this house ASAP and waited for them to finish.