CHAPTER-18

When I returned to the room, Mary stood there in a sea green gown and Mike in a black suite. They were looking so perfect together.

Seeing them my all bottled up emotions bursted "You obstinate Spencer! Look what you have done."

Mary coming near to me replied,"It's your impulsiveness which got you into this mess. You are such a dumb  asshole to sneak away like this in a foreign land. I am so angry with you."

"Hmm, and I am so happy you are married now Mrs. Senior." With smile and tears I replied.

And we both hugged each other and cried. After few minutes Mike also joined in.

"Can I join in this crying circle." Kiana said and hugged us all.

Understanding that we need privicy Kiana excused herself to go to the bar downstairs.

The moment she closed the door Mike also stood up, and excused himself to make few phone calls to check on party's prepration.

The moment we were alone I hit Mary with a pillow. She also did the same, we kept calling names to each other.

"You fucking bitch you ran out on me on my marriage day. The dumbest thing you went alone on the roads of Dubai to get molested." Mary screamed at me.

"It all happened because of you and your stubborn brother's tourture on me."

"No, It happened because of your impeteous decision."

"Ask your brother he is the devious  plotter in this whole episode. He was marrying Eady and he threatened me also to marry him."

"Are you out of your fucking mind Rose. Jay will die but will never marry that bitch Eady."

"Tim told me this." I replied instantly.

"It's not possible. Did Tim said that his mother and Jay are getting married?"

"No, he said that Jay will be my dad in few days."

"What the fuck Rose! Yes, Tim is right Jay had adopted Tim, that is why he will be his dad in few days. The paper work is going on you stupid girl." She continued.

"When he came to know you had run away he was devastated. I had never seen that worried fucking look on his face in whole my life. It was your luck, that the phone Jay gave you was with you. He gave hell to the local authorities to trace it out and thus you were found."

I was shaking thinking of that episode on streets of Dubai. "I really don't know how to thank him."

"Don't thank him but accept him as he is. He had grown feelings for you I saw them in his eyes, before he left."

"What do you mean and where is he now?" I frowned.

"When he came back with you, that bitch Eady had run away with Tim to Amsterdam where she is having an affair with a gangster. Leaving you with Kiana Jay went after her to get Tim back. None of you gave a damn to my marriage. All of you were running away like maniac." and she paused.

"You deserve this Mary Senior, so shall you sow so shall you reap. But What is this new story now? God I will go crazy."

"No new story come sit here it's been a tough day for both of you. "

I came down and sat next to her. She hugged me and said," Dear Rose full explanation and clarity only Jay will give you. I want to tell you this much that what ever we Spencer's are we are not liars and not ditchers once we devote ourselves to someone we leave no stone unturned to keep them in our lifes.

I hugged her and tears were all I can reply with. No words came out of my mouth because I was worried now for Jay.

"Will you attend my party at 9 since Jay or no one known to me is here I am gona feel lonely."