CHAPTER-7

The villa came in view, It was 7 when we reached.

Peter took the car from Jay on the porche. I opened the back door to take my bag but Jay shut it back. "Don't bother, come on I will see you to your room."

"I know my way please you carry on." I hissed.

He gently pushed me towards the entrance and took me with him to my room.

On entering the room I waited for him to leave. He was carrying the swim suit bag with him which he dropped onto the sofa, then walked to the window and stood there with his back towards me.

"What's bugging you? Why can't you accept my hospitality?"

You are bugging me, physically emotionally. Your sex appeal is affecting me I answered in silence to myself.

On getting no reply from my end he said, "Ok Rose, I want you to be down for dinner sharp at 8 don't make me come for you again." And he left.

I ran and bolted the door, hugging myself sat on the sofa. I scanned through my mind what all happened in last couple of hours. Mike must have told him about my whereabouts. His throwing me on bed seeing me next to naked had made me so self conscious, a strange current passed through my body. He is a fucking brute, no doubt in it.

Hearing knock on the door I stood up and opened it. Peter was there with my bag and a tray of refreshments.

"Mam, your bag and Mrs. Jones sent this for you."

"Thank you" I got aside and he moved the bag in and put the tray on the table.

I checked the time it was 7.30. Remembering his threat I opened my bag and went to take shower and changed.

I wore my last fresh dress left with me, black culottes with pink chiffon sleevless top. Combed my hair and let them loose which reaches almost to my waist. I am a pretty sight to look a, a slender figure, tall height with long and red wavy hair. My eyes with natural long lashes, for which I have been complimented many times in my past. Final touches and moved out of the room.

I went to the kitchen and Mrs. Jones with 2 girls was busy as usual in her work.

"Good evening Ms. Howard" she smiled.

"Good evening, please call me Rose Mrs. Jones." I replied.

"Ok dear."

"Can I be of any help to you?"

"Thank you, all done dear. By 9 dinner will be served. Please go a head everyone is in the living room."

"Ok" and I went towards it.

Everyone! what did she mean? There is only Jay in the house. Facing him again was making me tense. It was 5 minutes to 8.

I entered the living room and was surprised to see the very first person.
"OMG! Mary, no shit! Is that you!?" I screamed.

"Yes, no shit it's me." We both hugged each other tightly. My eyes were moist seeing her.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are coming tonight?"

"I would have missed this look on you Rose, if I had told you." She smiled.

Oh man! it means Jay like her sister wanted to surprise me. That is why he was insistent that I should be in house by 8. Both Spencer's have same fretter of habit.

There were more people in the room.

"Come meet my parents." She took me to a middle aged but graceful couple sitting on sofa.