CHAPTER-17

"Ok, you need to know because of me you are in this situation."

"Fuck you man blurt it out fast."

"Rose I am 3 weeks pregnant. I haven't told anyone. That is why I can't wait."

"What? Oh God! Mary this is a good news. You should have told this to Jay it would've saved us all from lot many troubles." My mind in full chaos now.

"No, Mike was against it. He did not wanted Jay to agree because of this compromising situation. Any brother would have compromised hearing such news."

"You and your brother are real bullies. I still do not understand Mary if he has no objection to your marriage why the fuck he is asking me to stop your marriage or else I have to marry him. I will go insane with you unpredictable Spencer's. My mind is fucked up."

Mary laughed like anything on my remark, "Perfect word used for us. This only Jay can answer. Even I am surprised."
Then a small pause, there were lots of noises coming over phone.

"Look Rose, I am having my hair curls done. We will talk later I am in a bit of a hurry and I promise I won't let you down I will make Jay explain what he is upto. Bye seeing you tomorrow love you." saying this she disconnected.

My mind was tangled in cobwebs.

What in God's name is happening? What sort of a game he is playing with me? The whole idea was sounding rather dubious. He is not running after her sister. He is going there as a guest. Fucking liar.

He is the only person who can give answers to my questions. Right now I have to sleep and in the morning will have to confront him with questions.

I fixed my alarm for 6 am to confront him with questions and went to sleep.

The alarm was irritating me. I wanted to sleep more. At the same time the bell rang.
Damn the world, I put the pillow on my ears but the banging continued.

I reluctantly got up from bed and went to the door.
Tim was standing there, looking very cute with a bunny in his hand.
"Good morning Tim"

"Can I play with you? Mom and Jay are fighting Jay told me to go to your room. Will you have me?"

"Yes of course, I would love to have you please come in."

I made Tim comfortable and went to washroom. Coming back I sat playing with him.

"Now tell me smarty, how are you?"

"I am fine thank you."

"Why your mom and Jay are fighting?"

"Because of me." He replied without any remorse.

"Really why so?" I inquired hesitantly.

"You know I will be calling Jay my dad in few days."

"No dear he is your Godfather not dad." I cleared him.

"No, he is going to be my dad in some time he promised. And my mom is not liking it." His answer was so disturbing.

He made me more confused. If he is marrying Eady than where do I come in. I don't want to hear any more bullshit. I wanted to get away from this all.

"Ok, Tim do you want to eat somthing?" I asked Tim to make him busy.

"Yes milk and cookies."

"Ok you see cartoon on TV so I will order your food."

Organising everything for Tim. I went to bath packed my suitcase. Inquired the flight for Huston. Which was for 4 in the evening with a stop over of 1 hour in London. I booked it and decided to leave the hotel by 9.