eleven

"Jisung."

"Jisung."

"Yah."

"Jisung Pwark."

"Park Jisung!"

"Why won't you talk to me?" Chenle asked Jisung. The younger just kept ignoring him. The younger's face is buried against the pillow in his bed.

They were currently in Jisung's house, to be specific, in Jisung's room. Jisung's mother let them alone together, to talk about their misunderstanding.

Jisung's room was quite big and cozy. The design was simple, the color of the wallpaper was also simple. But it kinda looked like a kid's room because of the plushies and stuffed toys in his bed and on the other side of the room. Even the chair that Chenle's currently sitting has a plushie sitting beside him.

After Chenle said that he likes Jisung too and hug him, they stayed like that for a minute. And when Jisung finally realized what happened and what Chenle said, he couldn't help but to smile. He's happy that Chenle felt the same to him. But he didn't know what to say to the older after he confessed, so, he just grabbed Chenle's hand and walked towards his house.

Jisung's mother knows that there's a little misunderstanding between the two, and the moment that she saw Jisung walked inside the house holding Chenle's hand, she knew that they're finally okay. But she knows her son too well, Jisung wouldn't start talking about their problem. Jisung's mother thinks that these two didn't talk about their misunderstanding properly. So, she left them inside Jisung's room for them to talk about it and clear any misunderstandings between them.

But she also thought that maybe, they're already in good terms with each other. But still, she leaves them alone in the room because why not? She likes her son for Chenle. She's silently rooting for the two.

Wasn't it a nice idea to leave the two alone in one room?

"I d-don't know what to say," Jisung said with a low voice, almost a whisper but loud enough for Chenle to hear.

"Then tell me why you assume that I don't feel the same to you," said Chenle, looking at Jisung whose face was buried against the pillow.

"I thought you liked Taeyong Hyung..." Jisung answered with the same low voice. He still wouldn't budge to remove his face against the pillow because his face was so red. "And also, you didn't show any interest in me."

"I just had a crush on him. Just a small crush," said Chenle. "And besides, Taeyong Hyung already has a boyfriend."

"He did?!"

"Yes, you didn't know? It is Jaehyun Hyung," Chenle said.

Chenle sat on the bedside of Jisung's bed, "Ji, look at me."

Jisung took a peek from his pillow. He still wouldn't budge to remove his face against the pillow.

"Look at me, you baby," said Chenle.

Jisung, then, slowly sat on his bed, looking down, avoiding Chenle's gazes. He didn't want the older to see how red his face right now.

Chenle took a deep breath because until now, Jisung still wouldn't talk to him properly. He thought that the younger may feel shy about what he did today because Jisung was not used to it. It's his first time to be liked by the person he likes. It's his first time getting a back hug from the person he likes.

My chick is shy. Chenle thought. No matter how hard he tries to hide his red face, it's still visible. His ears are also red. Cute.

Chenle cupped Jisung's cheeks, "I like you, okay?"

"I think I already like you the moment I saw you walk inside the classroom during the first day of the class. I denied it at first, but then, I realized that I really like you. You already attract me by just simply breathing and walking like that. I liked you more when you opened up to me. I liked you even more when you let me be your friend and when you tried to help yourself go out of your safe zone and when you tried to move on from your trauma," Chenle said, cupping Jisung's cheeks. "I like you even if you are a big baby. And now, you make me fall for you deeper because you look so cute. You look like a hamster, like what Jaemin Hyung used to say."

Jisung bit his lower lip, stopping himself from crying. He's touched because of what Chenle said. He didn't think that the older liked him this much and he didn't think that the older liked him since the first day of school.

Am I too dense to notice? Jisung asked himself.

Jisung hugged Chenle tightly, burying his face onto the older's neck. "Thank you for liking me, Hyung."

Chenle chuckled when he felt that his uniform was getting wet. Jisung was crying. He, then, caressed Jisung's back gently. "No need to thank me. You are really a likable person. Even Jaemin Hyung likes you to the point that he wants to adopt you as his son."

"Not that kind of like," Jisung said using his low baby voice, hitting Chenle's arms softly. "In a romantic way! Not the motherly type."

Chenle chuckled from the younger's cuteness. "I like you, in a romantic way, because you are you. You are really a baby, Jisung, even though no matter how much you try to act like an adult."

Chenle clearly remembered how happy Jisung was when they were at the arcade, he's like a kid that day. When Jisung gets flustered every time Jaemin hugged him and treated him like a baby. Every time Donghyuck and Renjun pinched his soft, fluffy cheeks.

And when they talk about R-18 stuffs because of Donghyuck, Jisung was clueless about everything. That's why they decided not to talk about those things anymore. They didn't want to taint Jisung's pure mind.

Jisung faced Chenle, "Is that a bad thing? Being a baby-like teenager? I shut down myself from the world when my dad died. That's why I'm still like this, innocent and naive, even though I'm already 18."

Chenle shook his head, "There's a reason why you are still like that. Because you shut down yourself from the world. You are still learning and growing up."

Jisung gave Chenle a small smile, "I like you, Hyung."

Chenle's face became red. He's innocent but he's too straightforward!

"I like you, too," Chenle replied, smiling.

CHENLE SAW JISUNG'S face the moment he woke up. Chenle slept over at Jisung's house because his mother won't let him go home because it's already too late.

While Jisung just kept on clinging onto him, hugging him, that's why he ended up sleeping into Jisung's room even though they have a guest room.

Chenle silently stared at the sleeping Jisung. He wanted to see every detail of Jisung's face, from his small eyes, to his tall nose, and down to his thin pink lips.

Jisung looked so peaceful sleeping. Who would've thought that this baby right here had gone through so much at a young age? That made Chenle want to protect, take care, and love the younger more.

"You look like an angel," Chenle commented while staring at the younger's face.

Jisung moved slightly, then he slowly opened his eyes. "G-good morning, Hyung."

"Good morning, too, baby chick," Chenle replied, smiling.

Another morning, another day for us. But unlike any other day, we're facing this day together.