Special Chapter

"Papa, Dada, I'll just go to the triplet's house!" Han shouted before he left the house. 

"Be back before dinner," said Chenle.

Han was the 17-year-old son of Chenle and Jisung and he's on the way to Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun's house to do school works with their children. His three uncles had children around his age and they were his classmates, too— they were named Jaejoon, Jaejin, and Rena.

What is he doing here? Han raised an eyebrow when he saw a familiar face in front of the triplets' house.

Lee Haesung. The 17-year-old son of his uncle Mark and uncle Donghyuck.

Han doesn't like Haesung. Every time he sees his face his blood boils, he got irritated too fast. Haesung also likes to tease him, but what irritates Han the most was Haesung seems to enjoy pissing him off.

"What are you doing here?" Han asked Haesung coldly. "You're not part of the group."

"Because I want to. The triplets also invited me here," Haesung answered.

"Oh, the two of you are here already!" Said Jaejin when he opened the door.

"Why is he here?" Han asked Jaejin.

"Because he's good at math," Jaejin answered. "We might need his help."

"We can just google it," Han replied.

They didn't need Haesung. What was the purpose of the internet and google if they won't search for their answers? There were tons of math crash courses online.

"As if the internet is reliable enough," Jaejin replied, but Han just ignored him.

"Hey, babe," said Han when he saw Jaejoon and then Han kissed him on the cheeks. But they didn't notice Haesung's deathly stares at the back.

Han and Jaejoon were in a relationship for six months already and their relationship were doing smooth.

Han and Jaejoon went inside the room first, leaving Haesung and Jaejin in the living room.

"You jealous?" Jaejin asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Haesung asked sarcastically.

"I told you, you should've confess to Han," said Jaejin.

"It's too late now. They're already in a relationship," said Haesung.

"That stupid Han. He made a promise when we were kids, he promised me that he will marry me. But look at him now, he's all smiles with Jaejoon," said Haesung.

He remembered all the promises that he and Han said to each other. Han promised that he would marry him. Han promised that he would court Haesung when they get older. But as they grew older, Han started to distance himself to Haesung and started to cling onto Jaejoon. And now, he and Jaejoon were in a relationship.

"You always irritate and piss him off that's why he distance himself. You don't know how to express neither yourself nor your own feelings to the point that he misread you and starts to hate you," Jaejin said.

"Just move on, Hae. Han is already happy with Jaejoon though and my brother loves him too," said Jaejin as he patted Haesung.

Haesung sighed. He couldn't do anything but move on. He doesn't want to take away Han's happiness.

Jaejin and Haesung entered the room. Rena, Jaejoon, and Han were all sitting on the floor. Han was typing on his laptop while Jaejoon, who's sitting beside Han, was reading a book to find more references and Rena was helping her twin brother to read a book and look for more references. Their teacher was too old fashion and they forced them to look for references on books rather than search on the internet.