sixteen

Chenle was debating inside his head what he should do and what he should say to Hendery.

Play dumb, deny it. No, just admit it! But what if he told everyone about it? Just play dumb!

"What Ji Park?" Chenle asked nervously, he's wearing the most awkward smile in his face.

Dang, Chenle. You're too obvious.

Hendery chuckled and whispered to Chenle's ear again as he flashed Chenle's phone in front of him, "Ji Park~"

Chenle quickly grabbed his phone and pushed Hendery away, "It's none of your business."

Chenle turned his phone off. He didn't want Hendery or anyone to see this.

"Hmmm," Hendery hummed and shouted, "SO YOU HAS A BOY-"

Chenle quickly covered Hendery's mouth to stop him from shouting. Everyone was looking at them, thanks to Hendery's noisiness.

"Chenle have what?" The instructor asked Hendery with a serious tone.

"I have a boy chick!" Chenle said, still covering Hendery's mouth tightly.

"Why are you holding Hendery like that?" His co-trainee asked, suspicious if he really had a boy chick or just making an excuse.

"Hendery is just hungry. He wants to eat my fist- he wants to eat some chocolate. Right, Hendery?" Chenle asked Hendery as he looked at him with a death glare, and Hendery just nodded aggressively.

"Mr. Song, can you excuse us for a minute?" Chenle asked the instructor. "We just have to go to the bathroom."

The instructor nods at Chenle and Chenle pulled Hendery outside the room. He grabbed Hendery inside the bathroom, which was two rooms away from their training room, and locked the door of the bathroom.

"Do you want to kill me?" Hendery asked Chenle, catching his breath the moment the younger let go of him. Chenle held his mouth tightly to the point that he couldn't breathe properly.

"What are you trying to do there?!" Chenle asked furiously. "Can you not touch my things?!"

"So who's Ji Park? He's really your boyfriend?" Hendery asked.

"I won't answer your question. It's none of your business," Chenle answered in a stern tone.

"If you ever touch or meddle with my things or my anything about my life, I'll tell the management about this!" Chenle warned Hendery.

He hates using his connection because people would think that he got where he was using his parents' connection and money when it's not. But at times like this, he'll be forced to use it. He had to protect Jisung. He doesn't want Jisung's sacrifice to be wasted.

"Fine, fine, I won't meddle with your things," Hendery said.

"But you know what, you should be grateful that I'm the one who saw it because the other will surely tell this to the management. Don't leave your phone on the ground," Hendery said, sounds apologetic. "I'll go now."

After Hendery left the bathroom, Chenle quickly grabbed his phone inside his pocket and texted Jisung.

To: Ji Park

Please don't text or call me when I'm still at the company.

Chenle felt sorry to Hendery. He shouted at him. He was driven by his emotions and he knows that he shouldn't let his emotions take over him. He should be grateful that it's Hendery who saw it and not the other trainees there.