35

Everything was going well and there was nothing better than knowing I got through the first half of school with a large problem of mine already solved.

I kept Gunnar's secret, for the most part. Of course, the only two people I told were Tommy and Athena. I was going to tell my Dad that I was completely off the hook, but I decided not to bring it up to him.

Gallagher only spoke to me one more time. He told me that even though it didn't seem like it, he was looking out for me from the beginning and he just wanted me to be honest with him. But then he explained that he understood and my situation was already very fragile. Since I improved so much and none of my grades have faltered a single percentage he said he was letting me get away.

But he doesn't know that I'm aware of his real relationship to Gunnar. It's clear that he's more upset with Gunnar than he is with anyone else. I genuinely wish those two the best and I hope Gunnar can come around.

While taking all of my finals I felt confident and good about my pending grades. None of them were as hard as the teachers made it seem. I was mainly excited to see my GPA.

I was a little sad that we were going to be on break for two weeks because it meant that I wasn't going to be able to see Athena. She leaves in two days.

But tonight she's presenting me the surprise she mentioned a week ago. I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I'm excited. We can finally have some real alone time together and if I fall asleep, I can actually stay over.

I decided to just put comfy clothes on. I was wearing my white basketball gym shorts and a long sleeve pajama shirt. My hair was tied back.

When I knocked on the door, Athena opened it blindingly fast, pulling me inside then quickly locking the door again.

I got a glimpse of her attire tonight. Long pajama pants and tank top that is clearly too big for her because it's actually mine.

I laughed, "What's the rush?"

She almost jumped into my arms, groaning in the process and settling against me. Her words were mumbles, "You know how long I've been grading?"

"Ah," I held her close, planting a small kiss on the top of her head. "Get to mine yet?"

She pulled back to look up at me, "Yes, but you have to wait like everyone else to see your grade."

"But I'm not like everyone else,"

She shrugged, "Sucks to be you then."

I scoffed, "Actually, it doesn't. Especially not now."

She hummed, looking fake intrigued, "Getting an older woman's attention must be a real prize."

I smiled, "Getting your attention is a real prize."

"Oh, is that how you see me? A prize?"

I rolled my eyes, pulling her in for a much-needed kiss. It was a stress reliever, to say the least. The solid and sweet confirmation that we both had made it through the first half of the semester. We don't have to worry about anything until January.

"You smell amazing," She commented while cupping my face.

"Thanks, I used my bedtime cologne."

She hummed, "Sexy. I like it."

I felt a pulse between my legs. She pulled me into another kiss. This time I slid my hands under her shirt and grabbed her boobs. I gave them a nice squeeze. She chuckled into my mouth, "Someone's excited,"

Her nipples were hard against my hands, the soft and warm flesh so inviting, "For you? Yes."

She pulled my arms down slowly, my hands sliding down her body, "Think you can hold on to that energy just a little longer?"