2 | diver down

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 2:

DIVER DOWN

"Diver down, fool

"Diver down, fool."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

AWOKEN TO SOMEONE shaking her sleeping body quite aggressively, Delilah groans out of pure annoyance as she reaches up and rubs her eyes to prepare herself for the bright lights. She then opens them to see John B standing in front of her as he leans over the bed she slept in for the night. The redhead just ignores him and turns around in the bed to continue snuggling into the thin blanket that's been wrapped around her body, aiming to head back to sleep.

"Red, wake up." John B demands, continuing to shake the girls body even more.

"Go away." Delilah mumbles, burying her head in the covers as she tries to push him away.

John B only reaches down, lifting the girl up over his shoulder. He ignores her shouts and demands to be put back down on the ground while her arms and legs thrash around to put up a tired fight. The brunet boy only walks out of the bedroom with her still on his shoulder before dropping her smaller body down on top of a sleeping JJ on the couch.

The blond boy lets out a groan of annoyance too as he's suddenly awoken from his deep slumber after having a long night out yesterday at the party. He lets out a yawn and a stretch as his body shifts so that he's no longer laying on his stomach, allowing his arm to sling over Delilah's shoulder. JJ pulls her into a warm hug so that her head is resting against his bare chest, holding her close.

"Good morning to JJ, and only JJ." Delilah tiredly says, shooting JB a glare as if to say he doesn't deserve one for waking her.

"Morning." JJ replies, his voice hoarse from only just waking.

Pulling herself away from his arms, Delilah follows John B outside today see him pulling the broken branches off of HMS Pogue. The surroundings just consist of fallen trees and damaged properties due to Hurricane Agatha having hit the island last night.

The ginger signs at the messy sight that she's witnessing before her eyes, knowing that this only means their jobs (or all workplaces in general) will want them to work harder. This is because they want to make the place looks more presentable and get things running as soon as possible, relying on the customers money in order to remain as a steady business on the island. However, this also means that's there's a high chance there will be no service since the big storms are usually known to wipe out power for a few days.

"DCS will be sure to move you out now looking at the state of this place." Delilah comments.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ speaks up, appearing beside her with a burp.