Chapter 35

Chapter 35 An Amazing House

"I heard that you want to buy a house. Have you found a suitable one yet?" Wang Miao'e is always so straightforward.

"Yeah. I don't like elevator apartments. The building land is on the decrease these days. Those commercial residential buildings that have fewer floors are always located in the suburb. It is so hard to find a nice one." Even the bead can't do anything to help Lin Luoran find a house.

Wang Miao'e smiles, "I know about a house on sale, which perfectly meets your requirements. But it is quite expensive. Would you like to see it some day?"

Holding the hands of Wang Miao'e, Lin Luoran expresses her gratitude, "You really help solve a big problem of mine. I have been worried sick about it these days. It's okay that the house is expensive. I still have a raw stone and I will be able to pull the down payment together."

Hearing that Lin Luoran still has a raw stone, Wang Miao'e feels assured. She knows that Lin Luoran earned 6 million yuan last time, from which she can predict that the raw stone Lin Luoran owns may also worth a lot.

Wang Miao'e waves her hands and says in a low voice, "The vegetables you sent me are so much better than those my husband bought. They taste very good. I feel that my stomach is refreshed and the acnes on my face are all gone. These vegetables are more effective than all the luxury skin care products. Thank you so much, Luoran... These vegetables must be quite expensive. Are they cultivated by some new technology?"

Lin Luoran thinks to herself, "I can't tell her that these vegetables are grown by myself in a mysterious space." Thus, she just goes by Sister Wang's words and keeps her secret by not saying yes or no.

In fact, Lin Luoran and Wang Miao'e have been friends for only a short time, which is less than two months at the very most. Although there is a huge gap between their ages, the two of them have a lot in common. Wang Miao'e is like a big sister and she has helped Lin Luoran several times without expecting anything in return.

Lin Luoran knows that Wang Miao'e is unsatisfied with her appearance and she has been hoping to return the favor in this respect. Lin Luoran has looked up many materials recently and has already got a plan in mind. It's just that she hasn't pulled it off so she can't give Wang Miao'e too much hope. Lin Luoran just mentions it vaguely.

"Sister Wang, I have a gift for you later. You must accept it—It will be a surprise!"

Though Wang Miao'e is curious, she knows what kind of person Lin Luoran is, so she understands that Lin Luoran will not tell her what the surprise is. She has to suppress her curiosity and makes an arrangement with Lin Luoran that they are going to see the house the day after tomorrow.

The next morning, Lin Luoran goes to see Master Jia with the wild ginseng. She takes out the gift box after they finish practicing and hands it to Master Jia reverently.

Master Jia is surprised. He didn't expect Lin Luoran to remember saying that she would give him a master-acknowledging gift. He sees that the gift box is fancy and knows that his apprentice must have elaborately chosen it. Master Jia accepts the gift with an indifferent face without looking at what's inside, but deep down, he does feel very pleased.

A 60-year-old wild ginseng which weighs over 50g is worth at least hundreds of thousand yuan in the market, being sold on grams. Vegetables grown in Lin Luoran's space have medical efficacy, let alone that this ginseng is grown from a seed filled with Reiki.

Still, Lin Luoran worries that this gift may not be presentable. It is mainly because that what Master Jia has been teaching her is not the simple Tai Chi she thought it would be!