Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Shame

Shame. What is actual shame?

Shame is when you confess your love to the school hunk, he doesn't accept you and humiliates you in public.

Shame is the woman who steals your boyfriend is prettier and richer, and you are still obsessed with him.

Of course, what is more shameful is that the woman whose boyfriend you steal suddenly becomes much more beautiful and capable. She suppresses you in your area of expertise and you can see the regret in your boyfriend's eyes as if he is desperate to go back to her...

This the situation where Elly is in right now. Lin Luoran used to be a shabby working girl. Now, Liu's young boss backs her up and the mysterious Master Mu is willing to lend 100 million to her... Both of them are more handsome and fit than Li Anping and they also own better futures.

Elly doesn't love Li Anping so deep before, and now her love has mostly turned into disgust.

A woman's mind is so strange. She never thinks about her own actions and blames everything on Lin Luoran. Elly is determined to exceed Lin Luoran so she just has to win the huge stone.

Hearing the humming of the cutting machine and looking at the flying stone chips, Elly now has no mood to loathe the dust—Her palms are sweaty. Elly feels that she has never been more nervous.

In the humming of the cutting machine, Liu Zheng raises his voice a little and asks Lin Luoran, "Don't you want to pick some stone for your own?"

Lin Luoran shakes her head, "After they finish cutting the huge stone, the auction will be nearly over... I don't think he will carry those abortive stone back, so I'll just wait to buy some discounted ones."

It's not that Lin Luoran doesn't want to buy some stone at the original price. Those leftover raw stone will not be too good, but she is short of money after buying the house. She only has 2 million yuan in her bank account, which means nothing in the stone gambling market.

Discounted raw stone... Hearing Lin Luoran's words, Mu Tiannan is embarrassed. Where does she ever hear about this? Such a petty thief girl!

Mu Tiannan defines Lin Luoran in his heart. However, Lin Luoran knows nothing about Mu's thoughts and keeps talking with Liu Zheng, which annoys Mu Tiannan even more.

A woman in traditional Dai costume is watching the scene, holding her child in arms. Dadenghan used to be a famous production place of gemstone, which is different from jade. The child has never seen people cutting open stone and he asks his mom about this.

"Cutting open stone is to take out the jade inside. Do you understand?"

The child looks up and asks, "Are there jade in every piece of stone? Will the big stone in our back yard contain jade?"

Looking at the curious eyes of her child, the Dai woman whispers that there is no jade in the big stone in their back yard. She covers the mouth of her child and hides in the back of the crowd.

The child's voice comes faintly, "What about this huge stone? Does it contain jade..."

People know the reason why the Dai mother feels inconvenient to answer her child. All of them just wait for the stone to be cut open with a hanging heart—Eight inch left, five inch, three inch...

"Bang! Bang!" The two halves of the stone fall down on the ground, making a noise. Everybody has been on guard and hurry to step back.

Li Anping drags Elly back. Both of them are almost hit by the falling stone.