Nickname

Chapter 8

Author's POV

They all settled in Arhaan's room on the sofa.

Arhaan and Arjun started discussion about their business project that didn't go well with khushi.

"Oh Bhai don't start talking about your office work here." Khushi said faking anger and then giggled. Arjun and Arhaan looked at her and surrender to her demand, their hands up in the air.

"Okay. No business talks but what you want to do? Asked Arjun.

"Manya di.. If you don't mind, can I call you di ?" Asked Khushi to which Manya nodded.

"Okay, so di, tell us something about you."

"I.. "Manya hesitated and looked at Arjun.

Arhaan noticed her hesitation and stopped Khushi.

"Don't worry, Manya. It's ok if you don't want to talk about this." Said Arhaan while looking at Manya.

Manya looked at Arhaan and they both were lost in each others' eyes for a few seconds.

Arjun's voice broke their trance and told them that Manya had an accident and she went to coma and that, she was out of coma last week, also Doctor suggested her to use wheelchair for sometime.

"Oh" Khushi said sadly while holding Manya's hand.

"You will be fine soon." said Arhaan and looked at her smilingly.

Manya felt a little better after talking to them. She forget her problems for sometime at least.

"Let's play some game." said khushi while clapping her hands.

Arhaan looked at her and chuckled.

"So tell me what you want to play?" Asked Arjun.

"We will ask questions to each other. If you answered the question then you'll win a point. And if you don't, then you will lose and you will have to do what we will tell you as a punishment. Okay?"

Arhaan and Arjun looked at each other and nodded their head hesitantly.

"Okay, let's play. I and Manya di in one team and you and Arjun Bhai in one."

"It's your choice who you want to ask." Said khushi.

"I will start. So Bhai, my question is for you. What's your phone's password?"

"Why you want to know?"

"It's a question, Bhai. We will ask each other what ever we want. So tell me."

"It's mom's birth date."

"Oh..." said khushi with an evil smile playing on her lips as if she was thinking something.

Arhaan looked at her, understanding her intentions. "Don't get excited Khush, I will change it." He laughed seeing Khushi's glare.

"Whatever. Now it's your turn." Khushi said.

"I will ask." said Arjun.

"Manya, what do you like to do the most ?"

Manya thought and looked at Arjun and  said, "I used to love painting." Manya said with a dreamy smile on her face as if she was living the past.

"You don't like to do it now ?" asked Arhaan.

"No it was when Dada ji was with me. I used to paint with him." said Manya and stopped when she realised what she said about her grandfather.

Arjun looked at Manya and patted her hand while Khushi and Arhaan looked at them not understanding anything.

"I will ask next question." said khushi.

"Arjun Bhai my question for you. Tell me what does Amrita bhabi call you with love?"

Arjun was shocked by this question.

"You naughty girl, I know you know something about this so why this sudden question?"

"Oh Bhai, why would I know something about your name. I just asked casually. So, are you telling us or punishment?" Asked khushi while controlling her laugh.

Arhaan and Manya looked at Arjun, waiting for his reply.

"I don't want to answer this question." Said Arjun.

"Why?" Asked Arhaan.

Arjun glared him while telling him by expression to shut his mouth.

"So your punishment is, call Amrita bhabi now and put your phone on speaker."

Arjun was shocked hearing khushi and denied immediately.

"What 'no' ? This is your punishment. Call bhabi, phone on speaker mode." said Khushi adamantly.

Arjun dialled Amrita's number while praying in his mind that she won't accept the call. But Amrita answered the call in fourth ring.

"Hey chikoo !" Amrita almost shouted, making Arjun feel embarrassed.

And all broke in laughter while looking at Arjun's face even Manya.

"I'll call you later, Amrita." said Arjun and cut the call while glaring everyone.

"Oh chikoo..." said Arhaan and laughed.

"Shut up." Arjun slapped him on his head.

Arjun looked at Manya who was laughing whole heartedly. He was happy to see her happy.

He ignored his embarrassed state while mouthed a 'thank you' to Khushi.

Manya stopped laughing when she noticed all were looking at her.

"Always stay like this Manya. I am happy to see you happy." said Arjun and hugged her.

"I will ask next question and it's for  you Khush." said Arhaan.

"Tell me any of your secrets." said Arhaan.

"You remember, when last month I asked your permission for staying at my friend's house. That time I lied to you. I went to a club with my friends. Sorry Bhai, I felt guilty about it. So now when you asked I felt like telling you the truth."

"I know about it." said Arhaan.

"You know ? How?"

"Yes. I'm your brother, Khush. Your safety is my responsibility. So l know about your whereabouts every time." said Arhaan while smiling.

Khushi hugged Arhaan and said Sorry for her lie.

They played the game until a maid came and told them that everyone is waiting for them downstairs and they all left Arhaan's room.

They went in living room and Sehgal family bade bye to the Malhotra's and left for their home.

***********************

So How's the chapter readers ?

I hope you enjoyed their happy cute moments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.