2. hangover recipe

♡ liked by ajcook, cecetheballer, and 300k others

chargreg merry christmas + happy new year's I'm eating healthy while @cecetheballer is laying dead on my couch with a hangover after eating chocolate chips for breakfast

load more comments

username drop the recipe!!! this looks delish.

username what're your resolutions??

username yeah i said i was going to eat healthy but then i had chocolate chip pancakes
chargreg that can still be considered healthy. eat in portions my love ! ❤️

username is cece okay?
chargreg i mads a hangover secret recipe thing and now she's just chilling watching television
username WHAT SHOW
cecetheballer criminal minds 🤚💅💅
username i didn't expect anything less

cecetheballer would like to say that she didn't offer me any of this breakfast but is literally forcing me to to the gym i'm gonna pass out
username i would DIE if i was hungover and had to go to the gym
chargreg please don't let her fool you, she was jumping all over the place this morning after she drank my concoction
username how??? i need this recipe.
chargreg check my story for jumping proof

gublergram those berries look absolutely delicious. are they from your garden?
chargreg yes!! i picked them this morning.
gublergram cool! so... what's this hangover recipe??
username wait it's early i know BUT IM CALLING THIS SHIP ITS MINE IM CAPTAIN
ajcook i would also like this recipe...

username those eggs are like golden brown i'm drooling
chargreg i ate them over two hours ago and i want more
username shush i want more interaction between you and matthew
username cue the start of something new from high school musical

the sick smell of tequila, champagne, and various fruity liquids filled the kitchen. the living room smelled strictly of sweat, cologne, and perfume. it seemed that as the night went on and the partygoers got more sweaty, they applied more cover up so no one noticed. charlotte always wondered if they were just too drunk or nose blind to not notice the overwhelming odor.

she didn't smell bad. oh, no, not at one of her own parties. if she went out with cece to the club or over to another celebrities house for a night, she might let herself get a little sweaty, a little drunk and stay out a little longer. but, when she was hosting her own parties, charlotte stayed sober and deodorized.

in fact, she was in her room as the last few party guests milled out of the room, swiping on some more deodorant. she slipped off her heels, placed them gently on their shelf in the closet. then she tugged on her pink slippers and shuffled down the steps. she peeked around the corner to ensure that nobody was there and headed into the kitchen.

charlotte squatted in front of the sink and unraveled a garbage bag from the container. she opened it and began swiping rows of red solo cups into it. she skipped over glass bottles, planning on separating them so she could take them to the recycling center as per usual. charlotte noticed cece had trudged up to charlotte's room fifteen minutes ago and aisha had left nearly an hour before that.

charlotte knew that everyone was gone, as she had waited by the door and escorted guests out. so, she locked the front door before moving through the rest of the house.

she slid open the patio door and glanced up when she heard voices.

"oh, charlotte, there you are!" kirsten stood up from the pool chair, an empty cup in hand. "sorry we haven't left yet."

she gestured behind herself, where paget, aj, matthew, and daniel were sitting on other pool chairs. charlotte felt dead inside at the thought of having to make any more social interaction, but she glazed on a smile. these were nice people after all and she could use a few more friends.

"it's totally okay," she held out the bag for kirsten to toss her cup away.

she did. then she added, "i was actually hoping that i could get your number. well, a couple of us were. the girls and i wanna get lunch with you and cecelia. but cecelia seems to have disappeared."

charlotte laughed, moving from foot to foot. she noticed her slippers and became self conscious, straightening up and trying to move her feet behind one another to hide them.

"she went to bed ages ago."

charlotte hadn't interacted too much with the group. she'd taken shots with the girls half an hour ago- though they didn't have to know that her coworker/bartender had filled her glass with sparkling water. she'd passed daniel a few times and he'd given her a cheeky wink to tease charlotte's crush. he'd even pulled her aside at one point to make a show of following her back in instagram.

it was matthew who she hadn't spoken to whatsoever. her phone had buzzed twice after daniel followed her, the second notification five minutes from the first. both were follows- daniel and matthew. she followed the latter back, though confused as to what about her interested him. perhaps their interaction at the beginning of the party.

kirsten replied, "figures. i'm pretty much sober, but i'm sure she and all these guys will be dead tomorrow."

"i have a really good concoction for hangovers," charlotte grinned, wriggling her shoulders. "i'll give you my number for that and lunch."

"perfect!" kirsten squealed. she pulled her phone from her pocket and created a new contact. then, she pulled the group over, grudgingly.

charlotte helped escort them to the door, blushing deeply as daniel- who reeked- wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"you are so fucking pretty, charlotte," he remarked as they made their way to the front door.

she thanked him, about to push him away when matthew took him under the arm and pulled him off of her. they made eye contact and charlotte mumbled a thank you.

matthew shrugged. drunk leaned on drunk as they finally reached the door. charlotte unlocked it and opened it. they all said goodbye in their own way, hugs from the women, a kiss to the cheek from daniel, and a shy goodbye from matthew.

charlotte checked every room, locked every window, every door leading outside. then, she drug herself up the steps and into bed.

that was an interesting night.