'Hook'ed up🙈Locked up🔐

Raghav's POV:

It's been a week now that Siya and Shetty has been training my staff. It's very kind of her to manage both her business and mine and yet insisting to not join the company. Everytime I or Naman made her that offer she refused saying 'Im just helping'

With Siya my time and emotions are growing with every passing day...it's our routine now that post her training session we both either have dinner at office or at home but we make sure we go for a drive everyday...

Few minutes of day just me and her.

Although we stay in the same room i still haven't had the guts to cover the distance from my couch to the bed.

Although I love her closeness....I make sure to find every dumb reason to bring her near me...

Worst case I pull out my shirt button 🤣😛 only so that I feel her near me while she gets it fixed...

My hands love to touch her...my lips however are craving a kiss since a week...

Now Siya is going to have a tighter schedule as Naman and Aditi's wedding is coming up soon.

This time I made sure Aditi is well aware where not to shop from!!!

I did not want any one else enter mine and Siya's life...as I loved the balance our relationship was running with since last 2 weeks...

Aditi Naman's wedding was only 2 weeks away...while our parents were busy inviting guests, shopping responsibility was completed handed over to Siya and me.

I being worst at it asked Siya to shop from wherever she wants and send me the bill.

Thankfully Vish joined her else Siya would go crazy with Aditi's bridal wishlist 🙄

But soon after Aditi's shopping got over she escaped going shopping with Siya and Vish being a doctor tried her best to accompany Siya but couldn't manage going with her always.

Siya had to shop for all our relatives and now mom asked me to make sure to join her as the shopping was now supposed to be done for men as well. I however tried pushing that as well to Siya but when saw the baby dragon 🐉 come back in action and starting a rant I quickly agreed😜 no risking lives for shopping you see ..but I managed to pull in my little brother as well into this torture and he inturn dragged Aditi into it😛🤣 family that shops together...suffers together 😁🤣

So I finally took a day off from my busy schedule and joined Siya for shopping.

We went to a designer house by Antara who was Siya's ex classmate who was a decent designer in South India and finally started picking clothes for all aunties and uncles and their children too. It was a usual tradition in GSB families to gift clothes to all close relatives during weddings.

The final bill was approximately 5 lakhs for just these clothes.

By now it was noon and we were hungry. So we chose to go to nearby food court.
Siya and me, we both preferred something lighter although I wanted to eat pasta...we ordered a bowl of cheese pasta, french bean salad and lemonade. I and Siya decided to share our meal while still ticking down on what further needs to be done before we do jewellery shopping.

While Aditi wanted to eat Burger and french fries and Naman went to get a biryani...

While they both were away to get their orders myself and Siya we sat calculating details like an ideal couple while eating from the same plate and at times when she was busy calculating and striking down the notes she made i fed her food.

We shared the same lemonade...while since it was a while and we both almost were done with getting the accounts sorted, we noticed Aditi and Naman both away for really long.