Chapter Thirteen

David dragged me with him along the hallway and we passed two doors facing each other before we found two more across from each other. He opened the or to his left and we got in and he locked it behind him

I didn't have time to react before he pushed me back against the door and smashed his lips on mine swallowing whatever words I was about to speak out. My hands lay on his pecs and his hands went around my waist pulling me closer to him. His lips were warm and felt like a taste of heaven against mine.

David pilled away after a few seconds making me whimper in protest.

"I know what you're gonna say and don't say it. You didn't know and its okay. I understand why you did it and I'm actually grateful you did because I got to know the most amazing Tiny lady." He said kissing my forehead and I immediately relaxed against him.

"Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes really." He replied.

"Thanks you but I'm still really sorry. I feel like such a fool. If your mom knew she'd hate me. Your siblings too. Wait do..."David interrupted my rant with another short kiss.

"Not that I'm complaining but I'd rather not shut you up by kissing you. I already said it's okay and nobody would be mad if they knew the whole story of how we got to hang out together the first time. Not another word about this from you." He demanded.

"Yes sir." I agreed with a nod licking my lips.

I think he got the memo because his lips dropped onto mine again in a sweet kiss that left me breathless.

I was getting addicted to his kisses and him too and I never wanted rehabilitation. We pulled apart and he took a step away from me making my hands drop to my side. I took a few calming breaths to calm down from the heady feeling of David's kisses. Feeling myself again I noticed my surroundings.

By the look of an all male room this was clearly David's bedroom. It was small neat and tidy, courtesy of his mom I presume. His bed was pushed to one corner with a navy blue duvet and matching pillows. There was a bedside table to one side with a chair next to it and a small stereo system under it. There was also a wardrobe in the room and shoes arranged nearly on a wooden shelf next to it. The walls were painted white like the rest of the house and he has a few posters of body builders on the walls.

"I just found your man cave." I exclaimed excitedly and David laughed.

"I wouldn't call it a man cave. It's barely that." David replied. "Am planning planning on moving out soon anyway."

"Let me guess it's become weird for a twenty six year old like yourself to share the same house with your while family." I explained.

"Actually yeah. I figured it's time I moved out of my moms nest and fly on my own. Elena shares a room with my mom so she can finally have a room of her own." David expounded further and I just nodded my head swirling around about the newly acquired information.

Maybe this was then sign I had been waiting for. David and I could finally move in together. But wasn't it too fast? I mean we had only become official last night. Would David agree to moving directly from his mother's house to his girlfriend's apartment. Well I wouldn't known until I asked so here goes nothing.

"David why don't you and I....." My statement was cut off my a knock on the door.

It was Elena saying that lunch was served and we should join the rest of the family outside.

"Okay we'll be right out." David replied and we heard the footsteps receding.

"What did you want to ask me babe?" David asked turning his attention back to me.